🌕•••Without You•••☀️

Without You (SasuxNaru)
Chapter 03: The Aftermath.

Sneaking out of the Uchiha Resident's had proven to be rather surprisingly easy, Kiba and Sasuke were fast asleep upstairs and so was the rest of the household—or so Naruto thought. Naruto was quietly struggling to putting on his shoes when he felt a pair of hand land on to his shoulder causing him to jump slightly at the sudden contact, he slowly turned to the person behind him and was met face to face with the handsome face of Itachi Uchiha who had just woken up. Itachi smiled warmly at him before he effortlessly picked Naruto up from the ground causing his one shoe that he was struggling with to come right back off as he carried him back into the house and into the kitchen area, he placed him down on the kitchen island before turning towards the stove to prepare a nice and simple meal of Eggs and Bacon. "The walk of shame Naruto? Really?" Itachi teased, a raspy chuckle escaping from between his lips. Naruto felt embarrassed that he had been caught by Itachi of all people, if it was Sasuke's parents he could have easily slipped away but with Itachi it was an entirely different story. "Those two must of had quite a wild night if there sleeping in the same bed. They do say that love turns people into idiots. Whatever you did to get them to get along is clearly working, keep it up, but try to keep it to a minimum. Judging by those marks on your wrist those two are into some 'risky' pleasures." Itachi commented, clearly hearing the amusement in his voice. Naruto quickly and nervously pulled on to end of his sleeves to try and cover the evidence that the rope had left behind from last night. "Sasuke brought you into our home so he could've at least feed you something before you left." Itachi commented as he plated food on to a plate before picking the plate up and a fork handing it over to Naruto. "Thank you Itachi..." Naruto mumbled before he dug into his breakfast while he kept a close eye on Itachi who stood leaning there against the counter opposite to him while he scrolled through his phone. "And for the record I wasn't doing the walk of shame. I just remembered that I had something to do...yeah something that you could only do in the morning time." Naruto Stammer as he picked at his food, his face redder then a tomato and the Uchiha household had a lot of tomatoes. "Oh? And what would that be? What would be so important that you had to sneak out of the house for?" Itachi questioned, folding his arms over his chest a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"L-L-Laundry..." Naruto stuttered.

"Oh...? Naruto!" Itachi paused briefly as he moved in closure towards him placing a hand on either side of him keeping him boxed in between him as Naruto remained seat on the kitchen Island. Naruto was turning even redder, even the tips of his ears were dipped in red. "Are you not wearing any underwear...?" Itachi whispered into his ear. Naruto let out a small whimper from between his lips as he freed up a hand to shove Itachi back, Itachi couldn't help the laughter that erupted as he watched an embarrassed Naruto try to squirm away from him.

"...Don't you think this is a little unfair? You're practically flirting with one another! And with you first crush no less." Sasuke scolded, folding his arms over his chest as he looked to Naruto with a slight glare. Naruto quickly scrambled away from Itachi and on to his feet almost immediately feeling oddly guilty. "Aha! calm down Sasuke! You know that Itachi likes to tease Naruto it's not a big deal. You've got to stop being so overly jealous about every little thing." Kiba commented, slapping Sasuke over the head as he stepped out and into the kitchen from behind him.

"I'm not jealous!" Sasuke argue between gritted teeth.

"Hey, you've always been like this, even when we were little." Kiba teased, taking a piece of bacon from Naruto's plate.

"That's not true..."Sasuke grumbled.

"You've got to admit one thing though; you've never been able to make Naruto laugh like we do." Kiba mocked, hooking his arm around Itachi's neck. Itachi let out a small chuckle as he hooked his arm around Kiba's neck in return. "See even Itachi agrees." Kiba stated, a smirk appearing on to the corner of his lips.