Characters and Their Personalities.

This is different, I know, but most people don't know this anime (Fullmetal Alchemist [Brotherhood]) so I'm going to go over the basic characters, including my own character and my friend's character.

Non-Canon Characters (OCs)

||Aki Sorro|| aka the Vine Alchemist
Age: 18
Appearance: Usually is wearing her uniform, other than that she is wearing a white tank top with cargo pants. She wears combat boots along with a green cape. She is tall and has dark brown eyes with black and red-pink hair.
Personality: Is usually calm, but is hard-headed during investigation, tends to get frustrated easily, and is very emotional when someone breaks her shell.

||Kira Elric|| aka the Fullmetal Alchemist's daughter or the Shape-Shifting Alchemist.
Age: 15
Appearance: Has most of her dad's (Edward Elric) looks, long golden hair, golden eyes, and his shortness. She has her mother's (Winry Rockbell) bangs, and wears her dad's coat, a shirtless top, and carpri pants. Lost her left arm and right leg, so she has automail (artificial metal limbs)
Personality: (See Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell, just really mash up their personalities.)

Canon Characters (actually in the show)

||Edward Elric|| aka the Fullmetal Alchemist
Age: 16
Appearance: Long braided golden hair, golden eyes, short for his age (a whopping 5'2"!!), wears a long red coat, and with a black shirt and pants underneath. Has an automail right arm and left leg.
Personality: A hard-headed shorty who is almost desperate for the Philosopher Stone, to get back his and his brother's (Alphonse Elric) bodies back to normal. Is just grumpy all the time, and gets mad when you call him "short". He's caring, but he doesn't show it off much.

||Alphonse Elric|| aka the Metal Suit Alchemist
Age: 15
Appearance: A tall suit armour that is empty except for a small blood seal wher his soul is trapped, he lost his body try to bring back his mother (Trisha Elric) with his brother (Edward Elric) but lost his body in the process. Edward brought his soul back by sacrificing his right arm and putting him in a suit of armour. Personality: Even though he seems intimidating, he's actually a sweet, caring boy who deeply cares for Edward, he loves picking up stray cats and keeping them safe until they find a home. When someone (Maes Hughes) died trying to find what's going on, he took this as his fault, and his word's were, "If people are going to die for us, I don't want my body back". He cared so much that he didn't want to have his body back, but just keep others safe.

||Winry Rockbell|| aka the Automail Mechanic
Age: 16
Appearance: Has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is usually wearing a strapless top, and capri pants. Taller then Edward, quite pretty.
Personality: Very proud of her own work, she usually throws a wrench at Edward when he breaks his automail. She cares deeply for the Elric brothers, and didn't know this until later. She scared of Alchemy, not so sure about "Equalivant Exchange", so she stays as her simple gear-head self.

||Von Hoeinheim|| aka the Elric's dad
Age: Unknown
Appearance: Tall, broad shoulders. Is about Alphonse's size, since the armour Alphonse is stuck in was made by Hoeinheim. Has long blonde hair, with golden eyes. Wears glasses, and a suit.
Personality: His usually brooding, alone, regretting his past mistakes of his life. Cares for his sons, even though Edward doesn't care back (he actually hates Hoeinheim). He's mostly unknown, so there's not much to say.

||Roy Mustang|| aka the Flame Alchemist
Age: 28 (I can't remember damn it)
Appearance: Has short, black hair, with dark, narrow brown eyes. He wears his uniform at all times, unless he's off of work (which since he's Colonel, that doesn't happen much)
Personality: Doesn't seem to care, at all, but when it comes to killing, the guilt is too much for him. He's ordered First Lieutenant Hawkeye to shoot him if he was going down the wrong path of life (that includes killing off living beings for unjustly reasoning) he usually scares soldiers unintentionally. He knows an lost Alchemy called Flame Alchemy, for the reason he is called the Flame Alchemist.

||Riza Hawkeye||
Age: 27
Appearance: Has long blonde hair that she puts up, along with brown eyes. She's wearing her uniform at all times, since she's with Colonel Mustang at all times. Always. Holding. A. Gun. ALWAYS.
Personality: Is very protective over Roy, and is very serious. She does her job with caution, doing it right every time. Usually a bodyguard for Roy, but does other jobs.