||Greed/Ling & Aki||

||Greed is in control, so his First POV||

I walked around Central after seeing Aki. Rumour had it that she got thrown in jail for treason. (Ok, ok, fine. I was eavesdropping on Wrath. Shut up.) And you know, Fullmetal Pipsqeak already had her out of the cell by the time I got there. I'm not too happy about that, but I did get fed at the end of the day, so I'm not complaining. I sat on top of an roof, and I had an "inside" conversation with Ling.

"You aren't too good with the ladies, huh?" Ling said, sitting with his legs crossed, along with all my failed attempts to get with Aki.

"I am, I am! She's just a tough nut to crack. I just have to find that one thing she craves, that one thing she's greedy for. I don't exactly know what, but I haven't had gotten the chance too." I said, pondering over my choices.

"So you're bribing her for her love? Real smooth Greed, real smooth."

"They don't call me Greed for nothing, Ling. Oh, and don't take control without my permission!"

"You were acting like a creep, and I didn't want Aki feeling uncomfortable. Show some respect for the ladies, Greed!" He semi-yelled at me.

I grumbled as I stopped talking to him. I heard steps as I saw Aki jumping roof until she got to mine. She held up the note that I left with her when she left.

"What is this exactly? It's in Xingnese. You're lucky that I'm fluent in it." ((And Xing is pronounced as Shing, just making sure you know that))

"I had Ling write it, I couldn't risk Fullmetal Pipsqeak reading it."

"So... what's this 'task' you ask of me?" She crossed her arms.

"Well... since I owe you... let me return the favour~" I stood up as I said this and walked to her. "Tell me the one thing you want, and I'll give it to you, even if I have to risk my pitiful body for it~"

I heard Ling in the background saying, "Hey!" As I risked Ling's body for Aki.

She hesitated, with her jaw half open and finger in the air. "Uhmm..." It took her a few moments, then she took her military stance. She tryed to look as confident as possible. "Sire, what I ask of you is love."

I looked at her surprised. Well, wasn't this too easy. "Of course, my darling~" I got closer to her, we were eye level, since she was pretty tall.

Well. That was a horrible mistake I made. What I didn't know was that she had her gloves. She clapped and changed her nails to it's original material to steel. And everyone knows that steel is stronger than carbon.

She tried to scratch me but I changed part of my body into the shield. She scratched right through it like it was paper.

"Let me take over, damn it! You and both know she's quicker and has more power!" Ling yelled at me. I didn't have much of an choice.

||Ling's First POV||

She goes again, but I luckily dodged her. "What the Hell are you doing Ms. Sorro?!"

"Oh look, you finally opened up Emperor Ling, now I can finally kill you!" She went a couple more times, but I dodged everytime. She growled as I did. "Oh come on, Emperor, you can't do this all night!" She grunted and attacked again, hitting my lower gut. I groaned and fell, since she scratched me deep by my stomach.

"Wh-what are you d-doing, why...?"

She cackled as transformed into Envy, one of her forms. He stepped on my back and crouched down closer to me. "Because Aki isn't here right now, I'm in control, Lover-Boy!" He flipped me over to my back and looked at the wound. "Awe, looks like the Emperor is hurt." He stepped on my wound, making me groan in pain.

I saw the shadows move, and I knew I won't be in this pain for long.

||~:~:~||

||Aki's POV||

I fought helplessly as I watched Ling getting beat up by Envy. "Stop it, damn it! You know we are much more powerful than Greed! It's an unfair battle!" I screamed at Envy, while Lust watched contentedly. She smiled and looked at me, an evil smirk that I could probably pull off.

"Oh, would you just shut up, this is getting interesting. I'm trying to watch it." She sat up and continued watching.

The souls of people of the Philosopher Stones unabled me to do anything, so I was helpless. Then I saw them. Lan Phan and Old Man Fu. Grandfather and granddaughter. Lan Phan lost her arm trying to help keep Ling safe from Wrath, so she had some automail like Edward. The two were Ling's bodyguards, staying with him most of them.

Out of sudden movement, one of the shadows went across Emvy, knocking him down in the process. I felt the pain, but ignored it. Envy growled, "What the Hell was that?!" The shadows hit him over and over again, and it gave Greed to take over.

He stepped in and stopped Lan Phan. "Stop it! As you hurt the Homunculus, you are hurting the host! You are hurting Aki!"

"But young Lord-"

"Don't 'young Lord' me, missy! Don't touch Envy again. I'll deal with the priss..." Greed turned to Envy and picked him up by the shirt. "Now you, you little son of a bitch. Let Aki take over."

"And why would I do that, Lover-Boy?" Envy spat at Greed.

"Want me to kill you, damn it?!" Greed gripped onto Envy's shirt more.

Envy smiled, "Fine. Wish granted." He changed into me and pretended to act dazed. "What the Hell am I doing here...? And Greed! Why are you gripping onto my shirt, you creep!" He kicked Greed in the gut, making him fall and drop Envy in disguise.

"Good to know you're back..." Greed groaned, clearly not happy being kicked where he was hurt.

I felt like crying. How dare Envy took my identity and is get away with this! I swear, I'll kick his ass when I get the chance, I'll kick my own ass if it has to go to that!

"Calm down, Vain. I'll take care of him. I'll let you take control, just because I find you and Greed cute."

I looked at Lust surprised and smiled, "Thank you! Thank you very much Lust!" I clapped my hands together and bowed to show gratitude. Before I knew it, I was back into my body, and not sitting in the Philosopher Stone.

I heard Envy screaming no in the back of my head. I ignored him. The first thing I did was hug Greed, I sat on him after that, and slapped him.

We stayed silent, staring into each others eyes. He looked dazed at what just happened.

I bit my lip, and decided to lay down on him.

||~:~:~||