||Aki||

I remember the day.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. Just all I felt was pain. Searing pain. Felt like a million of swords pierced through my skin. I gave them a fight. They weren't going to take my body easily.

I lost, but the two hated each other so much that I could take control of these monsters. Now, I'm stuck in jail for them.

"I'm sorry Aki Sorro. I have to keep these orders for the Furher. It can mean deadly consequences." Lieutenant Hawkeye said while throwing me into a cell.

"B-but- I- Edward-" I cried, having to keep the three safe, since I swore on my life to keep Alphonse, Edward, and Kira safe and at bay.

"Sorro! Don't worry. I have this under control. I'll make sure to keep them safe under my supervision. Now, just behave." Riza walked away, leaving me alone.

About an hour later...

Footsteps can be heard in a distance.

Step step step step

I also heard a faint voice.

"Aki! Aki! Can you hear me!?"

I went to the bars of the cell, trying to see behind the darkness. "Hello...? Who's there?!"

"Aki! Aki!" The voice got louder.

When the footsteps where about 100 meters away, and the voice was almost clear, I knew who it was. "Edward?! Is that you?!"

The voice finally got to the cell, and correct I was.

"'Bout time I found you! I was scared that they already killed you..."

"Pl-please Edward, go, I don't want Wrath finding you..."

"No, I'm going to get you out so you can live. Now, stand back."

I stood as far away from the bars as possible, then Edward clapped, then placed his hands on the bars, with a flash of blue light, a door was formed from the metal bars.

"C'mon already, Aki! We don't have much time!" He started running down the hall, faster than you can think with the short legs he has.

I followed him, copying his form to catch up with him. "Look! Now I'm a short little cricket like you Edward!"

"Shut up! How did you do that?!"

"Envy. Envy is how I can do this." I said, answering the question to my identity.

"What was the Furher talking about? Why did he kept on calling you Envious Lust?"

A voice can be heard down the hall. "Wow E.L. Never expected you to do this." Greedling.

"Greedling? Is that you?" Edward yelled. It was dark in this place.

I put my hand over Ed's mouth "Shut up, cricket!" I turned back to my original form. "What do you want Greed?"

"Oh, I can't visit my darling while she's in jail?" He walked closer, getting too close for me.

"'Darling'? Sick-o. I don't date, Greed." He got very close to my face, and brushed my hair behind my ear. I started to blush and push him away. "No! Stop with this foolishness, Greed! We can't stand here like this, we'll get caught!"

Edward looked uncomfortable, especially with what happened. Greed was disgusting, and I hate it when he harasses with me like this. I started to run, with Greed and Ed behind me. Edward loved it when he ran with his Northen Upgrade of his automail. He's much quicker then he used to be. And when I mean quicker, I mean quicker. Sometimes I can barely keep up with him. It blows my mind every time.

As I expected, Ed caught up with me with ease. Greed was falling behind, but he survived once we got out of Central Command.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving!" Greed stretched as he said this, but it wasn't Greed. It was Ling.

"Good to know it's you, Ling. I can't handle Greed right now." I said, happy that Ling took control.

We all walked to the closest food-serving plase there was. I didn't eat, I didn't have the appetite right now. But the guys... that was a whole different story. Edward ate way too much, and I ended up carrying him home. Greed ate way more than a average human being, probably one of the perks of being Homunculus. Ling said bye, and I was on my way with Edward on my back. I didn't go to my house, I went to Mr. Hohenheim's house. It was the safest place for boys and me. My house would be the first place they would look when they find out that I'm missing.

I can't risk Ed and Al's lives right now. I swore on my pitiful life. I might die in the process, I don't even care anymore. Ever since I promised. I have to protect them from Father. I have to.

||~:~:~||

That was a good first chapter, took me forever, but I don't mind, I love writing! Peace and love!

Btw, I might put a song for you guys to listen to! It might be FMA-related, or maybe something that would fit. Depends, but there's one for this chapter!

||~Alex~||