All I've ever wanted *7

Guyssss I am not deadd! I’m soooo sorry for the long wait! I’ve just had so many things going on everything has been hectic!

However, I’m back home for the summer and although things will be busy I’m hoping to get some uploads in :)

So before you get to the chapter I just wanted to say thank you for still fanning and voting and messaging me to upload this damn story haha! (Trust me it keeps me motivated even though sometimes I won’t listen) BUT guys, hold back on the death threats please?? If I’m dead how can I write new chapters? :P

Thanks again for all the support and this chapter is dedicated to each fan even if they don’t read this story :)

P.S. Due to Wattpad contacting me about my previous "offensive" title >.< "I love him like he loves sex" is now called "All I've ever wanted " :)

lovesss xoxoxox

*****************************

I sometimes think to myself what was the point in life. I mean really? What is the true purpose of living? I had never been the religious kind, but even then, why did God put creatures on this planet? I just couldn’t see the point! Okay let’s think logically, we were put on this earth to… fall in love? Have children? Do things to make us happy? Get a job, have a nice house, have grandchildren. What was the point? Everyone dies in the end anyway. The world wasn’t perfect. Fall in love? Some of us can’t even find love let alone fall in love, have children? Okay well what about the unfortunate that have miscarriages? Or the ungrateful that have abortions or give them up for adoption? What about those who are too poor to even afford a healthy upbringing for the kids?  Half of those children will get involved with drugs or violence and have a crappy life… until they die. And they will die. Everyone dies, so seriously, what is the point in people existing in the first place? 

The world was full of superficials, fakes, torment, hatred, liars… what was the need for that in this world?

Especially love. Love shouldn’t exist. It only causes problems. It causes heartache, even if you didn’t want to suffer.

Lets face it, love sucks and then you die.

Oh jeez I was cheerful today. To be honest could you blame me? I lose my best friend and find out he hates me all because I didn’t lend him my car so he could quickly hook up with the school slut, said slut then humiliated me in front of the entire school and in front of my best friend that did absolutely nothing to stop her! I mean why did he care so much? It’s not like he wouldn’t be banging someone else a few hours later! – Oh nevermind. The only person that managed to make me smile yesterday was Seth, but even he was a let-down. I knew he was too good to be true.

Worry washed over my brain as I parked my car in its usual place right at the back of the parking lot next to all the social rejects- the place I belonged.

What if Ethan had got to Seth first? What if he met up with him last night or something and managed to persuade him not to come? It wouldn’t surprise me. That’s probably something that the new Ethan would do right? But what if Seth was simply stringing me along or something? Maybe he was pretending to be my friend but was secretly up to something that involved him humiliating me further?

It wouldn’t surprise me; I deserved it.

Being at the bottom of the social scale merely provides more entertainment for those at the top. And Seth was just like the others.