Chapter 2

Hell's main palace was about the size of Manhattan. Despite living here most if not all my life I still hadn't been to every part of the palace. Sebastian and I hurried down the halls my father didn't like to be kept waiting. The palace hadn't had any construction done to it since Moses had parted the Red sea and there was major leak in the 790th floor. There was unfortunately no elevators.

My heels clicked on the floor as I struggled to keep up with Sebastain. It sucked to be short. "So what does my father need me for?" Sebastian had been here since the Pompeii eruption of 79 AD. He earned my father's trust after he mocked Jonah for getting swallowed by a whale, his position came a year later. Sebastian looked about twenty three, his honey blonde hair and dark brown eyes never lost their light after arriving in hell.

That was rare. Most people after coming here lose it, they loose all hope in everything. It was sad really. I pited them which was something I shouldn't do. Sebastian didn't answer, instead he stopped dead. His hand flew out grabbing mine, he yanked me into his arms. His hands slip around my waist, holding me still. I look up at him smirking

"My father didn't really need me did he?" Sebastian shook his head. "No he did, well does." I try to wiggle out of his grasp "Then we shouldn't keep him waiting." He kept his grip firm "Since when are you timely?" I stand on my tip toes and press a kiss to his mouth "Since its your life and job on the line." I say softly "You have to remember I am the Devil's child. Being with me is a curse." Sebastian smirked "Its a well written curse love." He kissed me quickly, "Alright where is he?"

"He is in the throne room." Sebastian repiled feeling defeated. I raise an eyebrow "Is his plans in order?" Sebastian shakes his head "No, but I know that its important." My stomach dropped "Oh. I see." I jerk out of his arms and dart down the hallway. "Hey!" Sebastian yelled "I wasn't done talking to you."

"We'll talk more later." At the end of the hall there was a small vase. I grab it and throw it on the ground "Looks like you have a house cleaning emergency." Sebastian chuckles echoes down the halls as I pick up my speed.

I rush down the hallways zooming left and right trying to get the the throne room before my father blew up. He had a habit of doing that when people were late.

When I arrived to the main doors two guards welcomed me "Your highness." I nod "Captain Eaton."
"Your father has been waiting anxiously for you."

"I'm well aware now please open the doors Captain." With a flick of the wrist the doors opened, exposing the Throne Room. The entire room was made out of the most expensive jewels and minerals. A long red carpet ran down diameter of the room. I strut down the carpet hearing my heels click on the floor. "Hello father." I say my father sat quietly on his throne. He was in his man form, his fingers tapping on the arm of the chair.

"Ah My Dearest girl you finally decided to show." He replies smoothly "I was occupied." I stop in front of him and bow. It was a sign of respect towards him. "My love I have called you here today to tell you about my genius plan." I raise an eyebrow "What? Are your 'plans' in order?" He shook his head "No, my darling this is a new plan."

Oh god what now?

"What is it?"

"You'll find out." He said "This will change everything my dearest." I glance around the room "So is this like one of your old plans? Is humans going to be in?" Satan makes a face "Trust me dear there will be no humans involved." He flicked his wrists back "Your right Satan every human you have given power to has been shall I say a flop." Satan chuckles "True darling."

"Especially Hilter."

"Hitler had his own ideas my love. He was after all human." A loud bang grabs our attention. "Ah Gaston welcome." My fathers assistant enters the room, legend has it Gaston was an angel before he decided to join my father. I believe it. "Your Majesty, the plan is ready." Gaston says cheerfully.