The nightmare case

Running, my feet bounding on the cold earth, the earth seemed to be getting longer and longer. The air was cold and piercing like thousnads of knives being thrown at me. 

"STOP, YOUR HURT!" shouted a far off voice, nothing they said would make me stop, I had seen what they did to experiments that didn’t go as planned, they were terminated. So grabbing by arm, the pain in it continuing to grow, making my gaze blur with every step I took, I continued running. Then the wind started to pick up and the sun reached its peak, I collapsed, the heat making it harder to breath. My white dress stained green from the countless times I had fallen over. Suddenly a shadow came into view and then complete blackness filled my view.

"We can't keep this one, she is too badly hurt," struggling to open my eyes to see where I was I heard a sudden silence. Trying to move a pain shot through my arm.

"Don’t try to move, we have cleaned your wound," what, there was more than one of them. Trying to remember what happened I remembered being dragged here on a stretcher, my feet grazing the grass. My eyes flow open, my mind spinning with questions.

"Whefe am I?" I looked around, taking in my surroundings. Two bunk-beds took up one section of the room and something yummy could be smelt from here. Two older looking people were standing over where I was laying.

"Welcome, we are people who survived being terminated."