The Warrior Wind

Standing there, the gruesome battle of all times continuing with no end in front of me and then I saw the glint of the sword of our hero. He had been cut down and now it was up to me, I had been the one to be chosen but because I was scared Daniel, my older brother went for it instead. Stepping toward my slain brother a though went in my head and I knew what needed to be done.  Drawing the double sided sword from Daniel's dead body I struggled to carry it to where I could be seen but when I reached the top of the hill there was no turning back.

I filled my lungs and shouted, "stop this, I command you!" then all eyes looked up at me. Not because of what I had said but because of what was happening around me. A light show was happening around me, it must have blinded all of the armies down below and then out of no where an explosion happened. When it vanished, the scared little princess that hide behind her brother was gone and there was a strong warrior. Short blonde hair with a black bow in it dressed fully in black with two giant swords, one in each hand.

"Let this be the end of it," and the pink that still surrounded me exploded, killing all of the enemy. 

After the shock of the battle the heat started to die down but when I walked into the camp, instead of honour they all looked afraid. When I walked into the commanders tent the king was there. But I didn’t feel like I had to bow to him, I ruled my own world.

"Why do you not bow to your king?" for some odd reason, that tone seemed more filled with fear the anger. Why were they all afraid of me.

"Does the North Wind bow to the Earth? I am not of this world anymore," whoever was saying these things wasn’t me, I had hidden all my life and now, why was I so confident.

"You saved us, why did…"

"I saved you because I am the chosen, the child who was stolen from her home as treaty but was to turn against her own people. The elves of Dark-moon were trying to find me, your army is dead and mine lives," walking out I realised that everything 'I' said in there was true. I was the North Wind.