Chapter 1

"Hey I know your half asleep and this is crazy but get your butt out of bed lazy" I wake up to my alarm clock yeah the song you heared is Mine and Katies wake up version make way HOLLYWOOD Riri and katie are coming! I never introduced my self did I? well....

I am Ria also know as Riri by my mates I have long-ish brown hair and Hazel eyes. I love to sing and dance but not infront of people.... you see a few years back I was bullied by somone named blake hunter I was ugly back then and hated coming to school when he left something amazing happened I went from being ugly to looking beautifull im not sure how it just happened during the 2 years of him being gone. Blake hunter was the schools player/ Badboy everyone loved him but me if anything I felt sorry for him must be hard being a hot jerk with no life and girls following him around all day like lost dogs. Him and his best mate Nathan stoped everything they were doing to make my life hell and it worked as I am now the shy  girl who sits in the corner of the room head down. Im happy now Blakes gone I hope he never ever! EVER! comes back here.....EVER!

I turn my alarm off and drag myself out of bed I look at the time at see its exactly 6am I walk to the bathroom and take a shower using my lemon sent shower gel and strawberry shampoo and conditionor. when I am done I wrap a towel round myself and walk back to my room I debate on either wearing my black jeggins and huddy to hide my self from the class or my blue jeans and white tank top... I pick my jeggins and huddy it should help me blend into the back ground I Straighten my hair and pull my white hightops on and race down the stairs to see its  7:30 already by the time im at the bottom I smell pancakes which must mean mums in the kitchen I walk in and see her dancing to the music while making pancakes.

"Stone taught me to fly

Love taught me to lie

Life taught me to die

So its not hard to fall

When you fall like a cannoonball" I sing and she smiles at me putting some pancakes on a plate and placing it down "theres your breakfast hunni and I still think your voice is amazing!" she smiles warmly I smile back "thanks mum but its not" I take my plate and start to eat. After half I am full and clean my plate befor leaving I check the time 7:55am I pick up my bag and run to my car unlocking it and throwing my bag in the passangers seat. I start my car and off to school I go.

By the time I get to school I see everyone is standing round a car I park as far away as possible and quickly making my may to class ingoring the car altogether when I get to class I see Katie she jumps up and smiles. Katie has blonde hair and is tall and skinny. People say shes not the prettiest girl alive but I think she is really beautifull. Katie runs over to me grab my arm and pulls me over to our seats "wow ok Katie somones in a rush" I laugh everyone starts to pile in and the teacher starts to tell everyone to settle down Katies smile drops "Ok Riri dont flip" she says I give her a confused look "you know the new kid?" I nodd then shake my head "not personaly but I know theres a new kid" she looks angry and worried all at once "dont flip but the new kid is not well....exactly that new he is..but not new new...." she says "what do you mean Katie is he new or not?" I am really confused "well hes the New/Old kid....well you see the new kid is B-" she dont get to finish "MISS BROWN AND WILLOWS QUITE!" sir shouts "yes sir sorry sir I...um....sorry" says Katie everyone laughts at her calling her pathetic I hang my head for no one can see me but I dont think it worked well because the next thing I hear will change my life for ever...."NO WAY! UGLY RIA IS THAT YOU?!?!" I look up and see a smirking Blake I frown and look back down at the desks "oh come on Riri dont be shy" I can almost hear the smirk in his voice I clench my fists as I think back to the bad memories....

FLASH BACK

"RIA! CAREFULLY YOU MIGHT BREAK THE CHAIR!" said Nathan these jerks why cant they leave me alone I hate them with a passion "WOW EVERYONE RIAS MOVING AGAIN THERES AN EARTHQUAKE" said Blake causing everyone to laught a tear dropped down my cheek I was in pain from all the bullying I ran to the bathroom and pulled out my blade I brang it to my wrist and cut once again... when the bleeding stopped I walked out just to see Blake and Nathan there smirking I tryed to walk past them but Blake took my wrist in his hands and held tightly causing me to moan in pain but he didnt let go Nathan came and grabbed my wrist while Blake took several hits to my stomach making me fall to the floor and the boys walk of laughing....