Chapter 3

Well this is rather akward...havent parents heared of privacy... wait never mind we are in the garden after all but still akward. Me and Blake both looked at the parents embaressed "umm heyyyyy muuuummm" I said dragging words she smiled at me "hey... we will leave you love birds to it" she winked and with that they left me and Blake both looked at each other until we burst into a fit of laughter "d-d-did you see there f-face!" I laughed he smiled at me and kissed me once again.

...Blakes Pov...

MINE! finally shes mine now I will get to look in them Hazel eyes of hers all the time. I was pulled out my thought when my phone buzzed from a message

To:Blake xx

Hey babe still meeting me l8er? we have alot to catch up on love ya blakey bye xx

From:Staci

darm I forgot about her....I gotta end it. I stood up and looked into Ria's eyes "I will be back soon" and with that I left the house to go see staci at the park.

...Ria's Pov...

He just left me...huh...oh well.Just as he left y brother came home "RIA!" he shouted giving me a hug "NO WAY MATTY! YOUR SUPOSE TO BE AT COLLAGE!" I shouted back hugging him "I was but heared your getting married was that the guy who passed me? he was mumbling something about somone called Staci..?" I looked at him wide eyed "do you think hes..." I was cut of by him "cheating? yes... hey we should check.." he said and didnt bother waiting for an answer he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his car.

...Blakes Pov...

I arrived at the park and saw her in a top that came above her belly botton and some short shorts darm she looked hot "hey" she said I just waved  "Staci we have to talk..." when I said this I heared a car pull up in the parking lot but ingored it "but it can wait" I said as I pulled her close and kissed her we were intrupted by a cought I looked up and saw a lad "yes?" I asked he glared at me "Hi im Ria's brother and your busted" he said my eyes widened at Ria's name "man please dont tell her!" I begged he rolled his eyes "to late shes in the car RIA YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!" he shouted she got out and walked over looking heart broken...I dont like seeing her sad "Ria im sor-" she cut me off by slapping me round the face "YOU TWO TIMING PRICK! YOU KNOW WHAT THE WEDDINGS OFF!" she shouted and her and her brother got in the car and drove of. Staci came over to me"you was getting married to her?" she askes "I was...." I replied sadly she shrugged her sholders and walked away "by the way its over!" she shouted.... great dumped in two days.

I got back to her house as my parents we're still there when I walked in they didnt look to happy "we heared" was all my dad could say then my mum and Rias mum was just crying "I thought you loved my daughter...." Said her mum "I do" was all I could say "well she no longer loves you look" my mum said a she passed me the ring...no! why do I have to be such a prick! I met staci yesterday hooked up with her then got with Ria the next day..I really am stupid...

...Ria's Pov...

"and then he cheated on me" I  said to Katie down the phone I could tell she was angry "im coming now!" she said I nodded then remembered she cant see me "um ok" was all I said trying not to sound and look like an idiot all within two mins "you nodded at first didnt you" I shook my head remembering again she cant see me "maybeee." she lauged then hung up....HOW RUDE!

She arrived ten mins later my parents let her up and I heared Blake as her a question "how is she?" asked Blake Katie almost flipped I could hear it in her voice "WOULD BE FINE IF IT WASENT FOR YOU!" she shouted I could tell this would get nasty so I came out my room and to the bottom of the stairs to her "come on Katie he isnt worth it...." I said wiping a tear away "RIA WAIT" Blake said grabbing me "im sorry" he said I rolled my leaking eyes "should of thought of that befor!" I said he turned angry at this and hit me "speak to me like crap how dare you!" he shouted the parents came rushing in shocked "stop!" souted my mum "we have news!" they said "you may not like this RIA but you HAVE to go ALONG with the WEDDING!" shouted my mum I stood up at martched up stairs "I HATE YOU ALL!!! BUT MATTY AND KATIE" me and katie stayed in myroom all night wondering how I could get out of this until it hit us.... I would run away..

...A/N...

Hey sorry not the best chapter ever :S but hey DUM DUM DUM cliff hanger :P Poor Ria :( anyway hope u liked it :D bye my rocking readers hehe getting use to the nick name :P