Chapter 5

Its been a week now and ive HAD to answer the phone to my mum when she said she was going to send a search party out! I told her I was staying at a friends and to not speak to me again Matty knew exactly where I was tho but only because I trust him "knock kncok" I heared Mattys voice ouside Katies room I stood up and opened it "Ello" I smiled he smiled back and put his hand out I took my brothers hand as he pulled me out the house "Where are we going?" I asked he chuckled and lead me to his care Katie and her parents were out but I didnt want to go "we are going out" He smiled I nodded and got in his car when he got in he locked the door and drove. We pulled up outside.... MY HOUSE?! "Matty....?" I said slowly he just sighed and went round to open my door I tryed to run but he threw me over his shoulders and carried me inside befor placing me down "Here she is...." He said looking down I turned to face him and hit his chest "I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!" I screamed at him he just looked at the floor and I turned to my  'parents' and my 'finace' "Listen... Ria I know you dont want to Marry me but I truly am sorry... Ive hurt you loads and I want to make it up to you I knew you trusted your brother so I asked him to bring you here for I can take you somewhere... hoping you forgive me.." Blake said tears in his eyes I have to admit.. I did have feelings towards him and miss him loads I nodded "One chance to make me forgive you... it wont be easy tho so its going to have to be good"... I said he smiled and went to hug me but I didnt hug back "this really isnt going to be easy is it" He said I shook my head no. he frowned "go into your room... I brought you some new clothes for this accasion..." I nodded and went upstairs hugging matty to say sorry on the way up. I changed into Dark blue skinny jeans a blue and red checkered shirt and some brown combat boots I then put on my braclet and ring and the beanie he left. For a boy he sure knows fashion I thought I went back down stairs as he took my hand I stiffined a bit but allowed him to pull me along into his car.

After an hour of driving we finally arrived. He opened my door and pulled me out gently He held onto my hand tight as I tryed not to remember the night befor He pulled me along to a beautiful field I could tell he orginised this because there was a picnic blanket with food there was also a beautiful view to the clear blue sky it was a little chilly but not to chilly. I looked up at it and saw birds flying around I then looked into the circule of trees covering the circule of clear field I saw a rabbit hop out of the trees and into the open field then back into the trees I also saw squirls and dears and butterflys it was beautiful! I turned to look at Blake who looked nervous "I know um this wont make you fogvie me but please come eat..." He said I smiled and sat with him at the picnic we talked about what happened "I promise it wont happen again" He said he started crying at some point which made me hug him I know I shoulent but I want to forgive him but he will have to do more to make me. I heared a beep and he looked at his phone and smiled "I love you and I know you hate me but please please please forgive me! I dont have alot of time to say this because you will miss it else. But im begging you" He said as he got down on one knee "I though this would be a better way to ask you... look up at the sky.." He said I done as told shocked when I saw a plane with a sign hanging of it saying 'Ria please forgive me and please make me the happiest man alive... Will you Marry me?' It said I looked at him shocked as he looked nervous... I smiled and hugged him "yes! yes yes yes yes yes!" I almost screamed as we fell down to the ground laughing hugging then his phone went of and he put it on loud speaker "hello...oh hi mum... SHE SAID YES! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED WOOO now if you dont mind I have my beautiful wife to take care of" He said as he hung up. I Ria am getting married to the bad boy... My bully.... and I actually want to! hopefully I made the right descion!

Blakes Pov

FINALLY! Im getting married to the girl I love since she left ive got rid of all the sluts I met. I only thought of her this took me a week to organise and she has an even bigger suprice soon. I love her loads and at the moment we was lieing on the field her head on my chest it was relaxing and her in my arms felt right I kissed the top of her head and I knew she was smiling "Blake.." She whispered I looked at her as she tilted her head to look at me "yes?" I said smoothly and quitly she smiled and kissed me gently her kiss felt right... "I love you" She whispered I smiled at her "I love you to and... I have a suprice for you soon.." I said this caused her to look at me strangely... "what sort of suprice?" she asked I smiled evily and sat up with her on my lap "well.. lets say its big and shiny and cost alot of money..."

Sorry short :( but hey what is it going to be :O 

Whos ur fav character so far?

Blake

Matty 

Ria 

Katie

Blakes Parents

Rias Parents..... 

dont for get to COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW :D