Chaper 6

“Blake I swear” I yelled as I stormed down stairs. He just looked at me and smirked. If looks could kill he would be long gone by now. If you wondering after Blakes nice proposal last night we went back to mine and watched films. I woke up and guess what he had done! He had drawn on my face… It wasn't just anything to.. Noooo… This is blake we are on about so he decided to make me look like a man, how I hear you ask, well with a mustache and a beard he also some how added a wig. Who does that?! I stormed up to him and picked up his cereal he was currently eating “HEY!” He yelled trying to get it back I smirked and put on an evil smile “You want it back?” I asked slowly he nodded and then pounted. I had to admit it was cute! “Ok” I said innocently before tipping it over his head “Never make me look like a man ever again!” I said before walking away with an extra swing of the hips to annoy him… sucker!

(3 hours later)

I am currently getting pushed into changing rooms trying dress after dress on which to be honest annoyed me. I was trying dresses on for mine and Blakes engagement party. I know.. sigh. I love him loads I really do its just a part of me feels like he is messing with my feelings but I keeping pushing it away. I pull up my dress and zip it up not bother to look until i’m fully dressed. I step in front of the mirror and looked up as my eyes widen. “Wow..” I whisper. The dress was Black at the top and Blue at the bottom it went about mid thigh the top had small slits on the side showing some skin I loved it! the blue skirt part flowed out a little making it look georgeous. I walked out the room still in a daze until I hered screaming. “You neeeeeed to buy that!” Yelled Blakes mum. Thats right I came with Blakes mum. such a nice lady. I nodded in agreement “I actually love it!” I yelled me laughed and I got changed into my normal clothes. We picked out a pair of black heels and some blue black and silver accessories. We then left to go back home.

I hung my dress up and put my clothing away admiring the dress. My mum walked in smiling. “Its beautiful” She smiled I smiled back and hugged her she chuckled but hugged me back “Sorry for overreacting when you first told me” I said she smiled while pulling back “Its fine hunny we expected that reaction to be honest” She told me laughing lightly I shook my head smiling while my mum kissed my cheek and left. I looked around my room what to do…. I was about to dive onto my bed like super man. Immature I know but my door burst open and in came Blake looking a little annoyed “Oh Hello” I said innocently he stalked towards me slowly I had to think fast “You…” He said I pointed to my self while he continued “Tipped my cheerios over my head” He said annoyed I laughed at his angry face which caused him to frown “Hey Blake” I said with a plan to annoy him “What?” He asked rather irritated I smiled “CHEERIO!” I said as I ran out of the room purposely using his cereal name to say bye. I heared him chasing after me… Oh no didnt think this through…

After a whole hour of him chasing me we both fell on the sofa laughing me landing in his lap. He wrapped his arms round my waist while nuzzling his head into my neck “I love you… you know that right?” He asked into my neck I froze for a few seconds… did I know he loved me? I sighed and nodded “I love you to” I smiled I really did like him I felt him smile against my neck “Good” He said whilst standing up while I saw still in his arms “Now go get ready for the party I will pick you up at 6” He said as he put me down I smiled and nodded quickly pecking him on the lips He just winked and left. First things first.. shower! I stink!

I took a quick shower by quick I mean I was in there for half hour leaving me 50 minutes to be ready for Blake to come. I stepped out drying my self then putting my undergarments and a robe on. I walked to my table and blow dryed my hair. When it was fully dry I added loose curls to the bottom of it. I then picked up my diamond clip clipping a strand piece of hair to the side. I added mascara and eyeliner then some nude lipgloss. I then stalked towards my dress dropping my robe wiggling my way into my dress. I zipped it up then slipped my heels and accessories on. Seeing I had 5 minutes left I decided to add my diamond studded earrings and walk down the steps slowly for a. I don't fall and b. I was counting them… like you haven't done that before!... I then heared the door knock I walked to it throwing it open I smiled at him while I picked my silver purse up and locked the door behind me “You look beautiful” he smiled while kissing my cheak I blushed and muttered a ‘thankyou’

We was now at the party everything was going pretty well.. except this gut feeling of something going wrong which was causing me to become dizzy. “Erm.. I’m going to step outside a moment I feel light headed” I told Blake he looked at me with eyes full of concern “are you alright?” I just nodded in response as I made my way to the door. I opened it and the wind hit me. it felt good against my boiling skin. I sighed as the head ache went but the feeling still stayed. As I was about to go inside a hand gripped my arm turning me around “Hell princess” said a familiar voice.. i recognised it as Uncle Kian which caused me to panic “H-How did you g-get here?” I stuttered damn stutter! He smirked in response “forget to invite me?” He asked as he threw his arm back and hit me causing me to let out an ear piercing scream.

Blakes Pov

I was standing with Ria my beautiful Ria… key word MY Ria I smiled and looked at her as she spoke “Erm.. I’m going to step outside a moment I feel light headed” he soft voice said this made me worry “are you alright?” I asked concerned she just nodded and walked away I stood staring where she left. I let a sigh leave my mouth. Ria what are you doing to me I thought as I sipped my drink. Just as I swallowed I heard a scream. not just any but it was Ria. I dropped my glass and ran to the front of the house to see my beautiful fiance with a red mark on her cheek “Ria baby are you ok?” I panicked I then looked up to see a man runnning while Ria sobbed in my arms I stiffened and became angry not at her but at the man who im assuming hurt her “Ria whos that?” I asked she sniffed “my Uncle” She spat the word uncle out I sighed and held her close “What did he do to you?” I asked stroking her cheak “He slapped me” She whispered back I sighed again “No Ria I mean before now…” She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and opened her mouth “He…”

A/N

Cliff hanger!! Didnt expect that did you?!!!!!!! sorry I havent updated in a while :( remember to comment what you think :) Bai loves!