Chapter 4

Me and Katie had everything planned I would pack my bag tonight and leave after school tommorow night when everyone was sleeping she said I could come round hers so I accepted. I pulled out my Back Pack and threw clothes and essentrials in there I then zipped it up and slid it under my bed just in time as Blake walked in the room "Um.... Hello? heared of knocking!" I said trying not to punch him he looked me in the eyes so I took this time to take in his apperance his hair was a mess and his eyes was red and puffy he also had little lines from the tears he was crying. I looked away and leaned back on my bed for I was lying down I picked up my phone and messaged Katie.

TO: Katie

Hey xx All packed cant w8 to come to urs cant stand it here any longer :'( xx

From: Ria

I then threw my phone back on the bed and looked at the patterns on my ceiling until the bed sunk I looked beside me to see Blake stareing at me I rolled my eyes and shuffled away from him a little looking back at the ceiling URGH SERIOUSLY! cant he tell im annoyed with him!!!! I was looking at it like it was the most intresting thing in the world when I suddnely felt a arm slide round my waist "Ria im sorry I didnt mean to I... I went there to dump her but....yea..." He said I ingored him and sat up on the bed for my legs was dangling of the side I swung them back and forth then decided to stand over at the window away from him he cant just come in here and act like everything ok! I heared footsteps then two arms wrapped round my waist "Ria... Please talk to me" I once again ingored him and unwrapped his arms from around me walking down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and got some water "How did it go?" I heared my mum ask from in the living room silly person she left it open "Not very well she wont talk to me and she looks a mess.." I heared Blake reply I started swiling the water round the cup and heared more foor steps then five pair of eyes on me I staight away knew it was my mum and dad and blakes mum and dad and... Blake I tipped the rest of the water away and walked towards the door but somone grabbed my wrist Oh I wonder who this could be (note the sarcasm) I turned to face him close to tears "Ria please talk to me! Im sorry! I know I shouldent of and I know I wouldent ever again! Just talk to me" He begged I saw a tear run down his cheek I watched it as it rolled down his face and landed on his hand which is still wrapped lightly round my wrist "Im sorry...but what you have done I can never forgive" I whispered letting a tear escape.  I turned on my heals and walked away back into my room where I lied on my bed and cryed hugging my pillow. I heared a knock on the door after 47 minutes yes I was counting..... "come in" I said quitly but loud enough for them to hear and in walked Matty "you ok sis?" he asked I nodded "well you dont look it" he said I just shrugged and looked at him "Matty..." I whispered he looked at me "yes?" he said smoothly and quitely "can you give me a lift to Katies house tommorow please.. I am running away but you CANT tell mum" I whispered again he just nodded and hugged me tommorow cant come sooner...

THE NEXT MORNING!

I woke up and rolled out of bed the memorys of yesterday coming back. I sighed and got dressed into my black beanie hat blue top with the outline of mickmouses head on in black my black skinny trousers and my blue vans. I picked up my school bag and my packed bag and went downstairs into the living room to see Blake asleep on the sofa with my parents sitting there I just poined at him and gave them a questioning look "he refused to leave until he saw you again" My mum said then she poined to my bag "um... school project" I lied but she nodded I walked into the kitchen and waved to matty "pst come here" he walked over to me "ready? can you drop me of katies now?" I asked "yea um why you have a car?" he asked I rolled my eyes sometimes he can be stupid "they will be able to track me down if I trake it duh" I said smiling at him as he stuck his tongue out at me "thats what I like to see Ria smiling" he said then tickled me I scream Laughing and then Blake walked in and Matty stopped and glared at him "um come on Matty lets go..." I said tugging at his arm "Ria where are you going?" Blake I looked at him and rolled my eyes "school duh" I said tugging Mattys arm more trying to make him move "but your going to be really early..." he said I sighed in frustration and tugged Mattys arm more finally getting him to move "well Im going to Katie first and Mattys giving me a lift because I dont want to drive right now" I said as I walked out the door slamming the door behind me.

AT SCHOOL

"you have to ring me ok you can just make me drive you to katies then school and not keep in contact" Mattys said crying a little I nodded and hugged him then he got in his car and drove away. "come on Ria lets go to lessons" Katie said I nodded and walked with her into out lessons. Lessons went quick then it came to the end of the day within it Blake bugged me 6 times and stared at me in every lesson we had. I got to Katies house and lied on her bed "bye my life!" I shouted and then my phone started ringing uncontrobably I knew what I done may of been the cowards way out but it was the only way out.... 

AN

Sorry took so long xx :) havent really got anything to say :S bye my rocking readers!