O n e

I stoke my chin as an imaginary beard and look up the shelf. How the heck am I going to get the dam red wine up there?! Curse you stupid short legs! I stomp my foot and reach out, barely touching the glass bottle filled with rich, delicious red wine. I hear a snicker and turn to my left and see Kuroko there with a small smile. "Kuroko, please help!" I beg. He blankly stares at me.

"I'm not tall either, [Name]-chan," he says, giving me a shrug. An irk mark appears on my temple and I growl.

"You can jump, Kuroko! You're a basketball player!" I accuse, pointing at him. He looks to the side and his eyes widen, a serious expression falling upn his blank expression. "Wh-what is it?" I ask, turning to look in his direction.

"Do it yourself vanilla milkshake," he murmurs and goes to the shelf that holds it. I stare at him blankly then shout.

"That's what caught your attention?!" I sigh. "Your expression was so serious I thought it was something else." I look up at the bottle of wine and think about how to get it.

"[Name]-chan, why don't you be a normal person and have a staff help you?" Kuroko says, looking through the packages of the do it yourself milkshakes. Why did I take Kuroko shopping with me? I should've asked Kagami. . .wait never mind. He'd probably buy all the food they stock here anyway. . .maybe Midorima? As I think about regretting on bringing Kuroko, a bottle of wine comes into view in front of me.

"Here," a voice says. My eyes widen and my hands automatically take the bottle of wine.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, SIR!" I squeal and hold the bottle to me with a grin, spinning myself.

"Still the same as ever, [Name]." I stop spinning and my eyes widen.

"Aomine!" I say, surprised to see him here. . .in WalMart. "I haven't seen you since we had our high school graduation party at Seijuro's place!"

"Which was 3 years ago!" Momoi says, appearing beside him. I smile.

"We saw each other last week, idiot. Do you mean you haven't seen Kise?" Aomine smartly says.

"Oh. . . yeah. But, you guys are together as usual," I say, putting the red wine in the WalMart cart.

"Oh. . .Aomine-san, Satsuki-chan," Kuorko seems to notice them and greets them with a nod (while putting the do it yourself vanilla milkshake into the cart).

"You guys are also together," Aomine smirks. I nod and put my arms around Kuroko's shoulders.

"Yes, yes, yes! After all, Kuroko loves me so much!" I dramatically say. Momoi buts out her bottom lip.

"[Name]-chan!" she whines. I stroke Kuroko's cheek with my free hand and laugh.

"Right, Kuroko?" I ask, peering into his face, only to see a red face. All of a sudden, his eyes roll to the back of his head and he passes out. "Ah! Kuroko don't pass out on me!" I scream, shaking his shoulder as his little soul begins to seep out of his body. "Kuroko! Wait, don't let go!" Aomine and Momoi sweat drop at the scene and look around, hoping no one sees them. I slap his cheeks and he seems to gain his composure and he shakes his head.

"I-I'm fine," he mumbles and starts to roll the cart away. Aomine chuckles and ruffles my head a little rough.

"Oww, Aomine, that hurts!" I whine, slapping his big hands.

"You know you're a natural flirt. You can get a guy turned on without doing anything," he suddenly says. I stare at him blankly.

". . .What?"

"The things you do. . .they can turn guys on, so be careful," he says and the turns his back to me and starts to walk away. I stand there dumbfounded and Momoi smiles at me.

"He means that boys can fall in love with your easy going and direct personality," she says and waves me. "Well, take care [Name]!" she winks and then follows after Aomine. "Daiki, wait up!" I watch them leave and ponder about what they said.

"Ah, I don't understand love!" I murmur and try to find Kuroko. "Ah! How am I going to find Kuroko?!" I panick and start looking down every aisle. Totally forgot that he has a weak presence! Sucks even more that we are at WALMART. "Kuroko!" I call. Suddenly, I hear crying. . .a child crying. My ears perk up and I turn around and see a little boy with golden hair and a yellow duck raincoat with light blue rain boots. He somehow looks familiar. . . . There were kids pushing and shoving him in a corner and people walked by, some even recorded it! Anger seeps into my heart and I stomp over to the little boys with an angry aura. "Little. . .brats," I growl. The kids turn around and scream in fear.

"It's a ghost!" they shout and run off.

"Next time I see you guys, I'll show you a real ghost (*cough*Kuroko*cough*)!" I scream, my fist clenched in front of me. I turn around and see the little boy staring at me with wide golden eyes. . .he reminds me of someone. I smile softly and crouch down to meet his height. "Are you lost?" I ask, wiping away his tears. He backs away and sniffs. He looks to be about 3 years old. Tears begin to build up in his eyes.

"I-I can't *sob* find my *hiccup* papa!" he cries, a waterfall falling down. I panick and wave my hands in front of me.

"W-wait! Don't cry!" He seems to cry even more. I try to think of something and a light bulb pops on top of my head. "I love you! You love me! We're a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me, too?" I sing with a strained smile. He stops crying for a moment and then starts to cry hysterically instead. My face falls and a sad aura falls around me. I made him cry even more! I sigh and ruffle his head. "Let's go find your dad, okay? So, stop crying and stay strong for your dad!" The little kid stares at me with glazed eyes and nods, wiping his tears.

"Okay!"

"Dad, where are you? Your son is lost, come right now!" I call, cupping my hands, in the middle of WalMart. The little kid sits on my shoulders and yells also.

"Papa! Papa!" he shouts with his little voice. People stare at us with amusement and some in annoyance.

"Dad!!! Where are you!!!! Your son is lost because of your stupid butt!" I shout.

"Takashi?!" someone shouts. "Takashi, where are you?!" The little kid on my shoulders screams in happiness.

"Papa, over here!"

A blonde guy comes sprinting over here and my eyes widened. I think my eyes just fell out. He seems to be surprised also because he stops running. ". . .[Name]-chii?" he says with wide eyes. It all comes to me now. This little kid seems familiar because IT'S RYOUTA'S FREAKING MINI ME. HOW DID I NOT GET THAT?!

"Ryouta?! This is your child?!" I shriek.

Author's Note: What. Whoaaaaa. Mind blowneddddd. . . . huahuahuahuahauh.a
This is my first Kise Ryouta fanfic. I hope you'll enjoy this really nice story. . .if it's nice lol.
Enjoy!