T h r e e

I nod in satisfaction of the now clean house. No more papers, no more filth. Life complete. Ryouta lays on the couch, looking beat. "God, the house seems so sparkly that I could die," he murmurs against the couch. Takashi jumps up and down around the living room.

"Yay! More room to jump!" he excitedly shouts. I laugh and chase after Takashi.

"Rawr! The monster is coming!" I growl playfully and claw my fingers at him. Takashi screams while laughing and runs around the house, while I chase him. I can hear Ryouta chuckling every now and then whenever Takashi screams. "I gotchu!" I grab his arm and then hold him bridal style while spinning him around.

"Ahhhh! Wheeee!" After I'm done spinning, Takashi, I sit him down on the couch and sit down next to him. "[Name]-chii, you're so fun!" he says with a huge grin, his gold orbs shining so brightly. I wink at Takashi.

"Of course, of course. After all, I am [Name] [Surname]," I proudly say. Takashi tilts his head and laughs.

"I now call you [Name] Kise!" he claims, pointing at me. Ryouta cuts in and shakes his head, sitting on the other side of Takashi.

"Don't just claim it like that, Taka. We have to marry for [Name] to become a Kise," Ryouta explains awkardly. I blush at the thought and rub the back of my head bashfully. Takashi puffs out his cheeks.

"Then, marry [Name]-chii, papa!" Ryouta and I look at each other and then laugh.

"Sorry, Takashi. I don't like your father in that way," I say, holding Takashi's hand. Ryouta smiles awkardly and then I wink at him, making him blush a little.

"Ne, [Name]-chii, would you marry me?" Ryouta suddenly asks. My eyes widen and I shout in disbelief. Ryouta cracks up and pats my head. "Just kidding, [Name]-chii. You're so adorable," he says with a smile. I roll my eyes and turn my head to hide my flaring cheeks.

"You shouldn't joke around like that Ryouta," I murmur and karate chop his forehead.

"ITAI!" he cries and holds his forehead. "[Name]-chii is as vicious as ever!" Takashi laughs and holds my left hand and Ryouta's right hand.

"This is my family!" he says with a bright grin then turns to me. "I like you better than my real mama!" I can feel my cheeks burn and I bashfully wave my hand at Takashi with my right hand.

"Don't say that, Taka," Ryouta says and ruffles his hair. "[Name]-chii is really mean." Takashi blow out his cheeks and crosses his arms.

"But, [Name]-chii is really fun and she yells at you!" I laugh and nod to myself, proudly.

"I sure do," I say with sparkling eyes. Ryouta opens his mouth to say something, but the door bell rings. The three of us look at the door and I act first, putting a finger to my lips. I crawl off the couch and slowly crawl towards the closed curtain beside the door. I can hear Takashi try to stifle his laughter and I giggle. I slowly peek through the curtain and see a female with blonde long hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black cardigan over a strapless top and leggings, along with navy blue toms. "Ryouta, there's a blonde female at the door," I whisper-shout. His eyes widen and he shoots up from his spot.

"It's Minako-chan!" he walks to the door and opens the door, slowly. "Hi, Minako-chan! Visitng for today?" Takashi sits on the couch with a grumpy expression and I stand up from my crouching position, seeing the blonde girl, Minako enter the house.

"Hi, Kise-kun. Takashi? I'm here!" Minako's eyes brighten and she kneels to the floor, holding out her arms. Takashi slowly gets off the couch and comes running straight to her. I stand by the door, watching the scene in the living room. All of a sudden, Takashi makes a sharp turn towards me and hugs my legs. I stare at him in shock and splutter out words.

"T-Taka, what are you doing? Your mother is over there," I whisper, crouching down. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Mama doesn't love me like you do, [Name]-chii," he says with a pout.

"Takashi, I'm over here. Come give me a hug!" Minako pouts chldishly and Takashi seems to give up and runs up to her and then hugs her. Minako's sapphire orbs stare at me and she stands up, holding Takashi on her hips. "Is this your daddy's girlfriend?" she asks, seeming like she didn't mind my presence at all. . . .I'm pretty sure she's ticked off right now, probably hiding it. Not that I'm a mind reader. . . . Ryouta shakes his head.

"No, she's just an old friend of mine during our high school days," Ryouta explains and then grabs my wrist. "This is [Name]-chii," he grabs Minako's free wrist, "This is Minako, Takashi's biological mother." Minako smiles at me with pearly white teeth and nods at me.

"I'm glad to know that you're here to take care of Takashi, [Name]-san," she says.

"A-ah, no. I'm just here because Takashi wanted me to be here," I say. Takashi struggles against Minako's arm and she lets him down. He comes to me and claws at my legs. I laugh and pick him up, holding him against my hips. "Gosh, Takashi. You're heavy," I joke and he laughs. Ryouta smiles gently, his golden eyes happy.

"Minako and I will be talking in my room okay, [Name]-chii?" Ryouta says, while I nod and play with Takashi. Minako and Ryouta leave the living room and Takashi and I sit on the floor, debating on what to play.

"Hide-n-Seek?" Takashi suggests. I instantl think of 'The Conjuring' and quickly shake my head.

"NOPE!" I say, but it comes out as a shout instead. Takashi laughs and slaps my cheek, softly.

"You're silly, [Name]-chii."

-30 minutes later-

What is taking Ryouta and Minako so freaking long? Are they taking a shit or what? OR THEY'RE DOING THAT. OMG WHAT DO I DO? TAKASHI'S EYES SHALL STAY INNOCENT. Takashi sits on the couch and I sit beside him, thinking about Ryouta and Minako. "I'm going to turn on the T.V.," he says and grabs the remote on the coffee table and turns on the tv and then surfs through the channel until---

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

"SPONGEBOB SWUAREPANTS!" Takashi sings and I laugh. I hear a thud from the bedroom and I look at Takashi.

"I'll be right back, okay, Takashi?" he nods at me right away, as if knowing that I'll check on them. I stand up from my spot and walk down the hallway, at the end of the hallway, there is the master bedroom door on the right. Shouting. I hear shouting and then a bang. I raise an eyebrow. Maybe they're banging each other. . .or Minako is trying to rape Ryouta?! Hell no she aint!!!! Fury rises up in me and I kick down the door. "RYOUTA, I SHALL SA---" My eyes open as wide as saucers. There's Ryouta shirtless and pantless, under an almost naked Minako on the huge king bed. Minako squeals and she covers herself with the blankets. I stand by the door with a stunned expression and Ryouta's voice cuts me out of the zone.

". . .[Name]-chii, stop staring already!" I blink rapidly and then I feel something trickling down my nose. I dab my nose and for sure. . .my nose is bleeding. Oh shiet. My face burns and I put my hand to my nose and mutter a small 'sorry' and then slam the door shut. As I'm about to walk to the living room, I see Takashi standing there with a blank expression in front me. I almost scream, but if it wasn't for the shocking scene just before I would've screamed, but I'm still too shocked. Takashi hands me a napkin and I immediately put it on my nose. Takashi sadly looks at the ground.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," he says, tears building up in his eyes. I grab his hand and point to the front door.

"Let's talk outside."

-Outside-

"Mama and papa are always doing weird things. Everytime mama comes over, I would always sit in the living room and hear them screaming each other's names or something. I did peek once, and I thought they were hugging. When I told uncle Aomine about this, he told me they were banging each other," Takashi says with a puzzled expression. My right eye twitches hearing about Aomine's explanation. "[Name]-chii, what does banging each other mean?" he suddenly asks. My face turns red and I awkwardly laugh.

"It's when people who don't like each other. . .uh--- hit-- YES. It's when people hit each other!" I catch myself. Takashi tils his head, his golden hues staring through me. I can't help, but think it's Ryouta looking through me.

"Oh, okay. I guess mama and papa don't like each other. That's why they're always screaming each other's names," he says and leans against my arm as we sit on a bench that's outside the front porch. I begin to think about it and I sigh. What the hell is Ryouta doing? I thought he said Minako was married or something. . .? Don't tell me he's only doing this for lust or something? I shake my head. Ryouta isn't that kind of person. He may be a womanizer, but he cares about feelings. . .though he may be an airhead. There's gotta be a reason, right? I run my fingers through Takashi's golden locks (that were freaking soft) and sigh.

"I guess so, Takashi. I guess so," I reply.

I begin to feel bad for Takashi and look down in despair. Takashi must be very lonely. . .and hurt. I can feel tears welling up in me and Takashi looks up at me with wide golden eyes. "[Name]-chii. . .?" I ruffle his hair and force a laugh.

"Nothing, you little booger."

Just crying in your place, Takashi. I'll cry for you, okay Takashi?

Author's Note: Wuuttttt.
I wonder if someone can guess my name. I have an account on here (obviously) but I think some of you know me. SOME, OKAY? I wonder if you think my writing style is similar to any other stories? Hm??? You guys would be surprised if I wasn't anonymous. I've kept a few other stories anonymous, including and

you're probably thinking "this bitch is taking someone else's work"
nope, those two other stories belong to me, but I don't plan on showing my name, yet. ;)
You can try guessing my account name?
YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?" yup, it's difficult :3
good luck!