F i v e

"Ryouta?!" I squeal in surprise as he hugs me against him. The men that are swarmed around us stare at Ryouta with huge eyes and the women are wailing.

"Kise-kun! He's taken!" the women cry while the guys just look at the floor with sulky expressions. I look at the scene with a sweatdrop and suddenly remember that Ryouta is hugging me.

"Ne, Ryouta, you can let me go now," I whisper. He looks down at me and pouts.

"But, they were trying to touch you. No one but me can touch you, [Name]-chii," he sincerely says. Didn't you just do it with someone earlier, Ryouta? I think back to when I saw that really disturbing scene a few hours ago.

"Riiiight," I say and remove his arms around me. "Now, everyone, please continue roller skating!" I shout, cupping my mouth. Everything goes back to normal and I sigh. The day just gets weirder and weirder. Ryouta smiles happily and grabs my arm.

"Let's skate together, [Name[-chii!" He starts skating extremely fast and I scream. He was going way too fast and I'm not even skating! More like being dragged and having my roller blades just rolling!

"Ryouta, you baka! You're going to kill me!" I shout. He just laughs and goes even faster.

"RYOUTA, IF YOU KILL ME I WILL HAUNT YOU!" Ryouta continues skating faster and faster, leaving me with a fast beating heart from fear of death.

-Skip-

"Ahhh! That was definitely fun, right, [Name]-chii?" Ryouta says and puts his arms behind his head as we begin walking down town. I glare at him and fix my hair that is standing up from his crazy speed before.

"It was definitely fun to almost have myself killed," I say sarcastically. Ryouta chuckles and looks at me.

"Thanks for taking me out," he says. I look up at him and laugh a little.

"It was more like you took me out, but you're welcome." I give him a grin. His eyes soften and he puts his left hand on my head and ruffles my hair. "Gee, thanks," I sarcastically thank him. He chuckles and then locks my head with his arms and gives me a noogie. "OW, OW, OW! RYOUTA, THAT HURTS!" I cry, squirming in his grip. He chuckles and lets go of me. I rub my head and glare up at him, slapping his arm. He rubs his arm and laughs.

"What was that for, [Name]-chii?" he questions innocently. An irk mark appears on my forehead and I growl.

"Don't try to act innocent you little bastard!" I hit my fist on his head and he shrieks in pain.

"Itai!" I nod proudly to myself and stick my tongue out at him.

"Loser!" I say. He smirks at me and catches my tongue with his thumb and pointer finger.

"Should I show you the proper way to use your tongue?" he questions a bit seductively. I can feel my face burn and I back away from him.

"Sh-shut up!" I say and begin walking faster.

"[Name]-chii, w-wait up!" I walk even faster and try to avoid him.

"I can't hear you!!!"

"[Name]-chii!"

-SKIP-

"Papa is back!" I hear Takashi shout when I knock on the door, panting slightly. The door swings open and a very happy Takashi is standing there happily smiling. "Mama!" I turn red when Takashi says that and laugh anyways.

"We're back, Taka!" I greet.

". . .Where's papa?" Takashi asks, looking puzzled. I smirk.

"He's running. . . ."