S e v e n

( I do not own this picture, it is owned by the beautiful Voltage Inc ;-;. I wish I owned him though)

Soon enough, my vacation was over and it's time to head back to work. I had only recently started work as a manager. Yes, a manager for a new model! I had vacation because the new model that I'm working with had to go to a family reunion for a week. I realized I had never mentioned my work life to anyone yet, well besides Kuroko because he's just there. I hold onto the report I had written for Kota. I walk through the studio where Kota would be having his photoshoot. I walk down the hall, after showing my I.D to the receptionist. His room should be easy to find. After all, his door was colored green. I knocked on the door twice and I hear a soft 'come in'. I open the door and give Kota, who's sitting on the couch playing on his DSi, a huge grin. "I have your report!" I hand him the paper and he takes it and looks through it.

"Thank you," he murmurs and turns back to his game. I look at the clock that's hanging on the ceiling and my eyes pop out.

"Ahh! Kota! We're gonna be late!"

"It's fine, we're taking the photo shoot in this building anyways. Still enough time," he says. I purse my lips and continue to gather my stuff and his stuff anyways.

"It's always better to arrive early, so let's go!" I hold all my stuff on my left arm and grab Kota's wrist with my right hand, dragging him to the photoshoot that appears to be on the third floor of this building.

"Do you know who I'm also going to be working with?" Kota questions. I look back at him when I press the button for the elevator to come down.

"Not that I know of. I heard someone else was going to model with you, but they didn't tell me who specifically," I answer. The elevator opens and I step inside with Kota.

"You never know anything."

"Well, I'm sorry for being the worst manager ever, Mr. Kitty."

"Definitely the worst," he mutters, continuing his game. I stick my tongue out at him over my shoulder and he glances at me. "That was disgusting. Don't do that." The elevator stops at the second floor and someone with black curly hair and a werid outfit comes in the elevator, panting. Kota and I glance at each other and then at the guy. He had on this afro and then a mustache with weird disco clothes. He stood up and looked over his shoulder and then turned back to the front quickly. I raised an eyebrow and then the elevator opens on the third floor. I drag Kota to the photoshoot room that's in the far corner, leaving the disco man behind.

"Ahh. We're gonna be late!" I slam open the door and see staff in there.

"He's here! Kota is here!" The staff grab Kota and take him somewhere to get dressed. I sigh and walk to the photographer who's adjusting his camera. He looked a bit mad. I should apologize.

"Um, I'm sorry for arriving late," I say, bowing my head.

"It's okay. After all, the other model is late also," the photograhper says and I look up at him. He had glasses on with sapphire orbs shinging behind them. His brown hair was gelled back properly and he had on casual clothes. I nod and then look around at the place. There were lots of staffs here and chairs. I looked at the green screen where Kota will be posing.

"Papa! We're late! You're late for work!" A very familiar voice says.

"I'm sorry Takashi. I had to take off my stuff and get you from Ms. Kiniko." I look over my shoulder and my eyes widen. What are they doing here? The photographer looks at Ryouta and then sighs.

"Finally," I hear him mutter.

"Huh? Hey, papa, isn't that mama?"

"Hah? Where? I don't see Minako. . .OHHH!"