Breathless

(Author note:)

Please comment and vote!

This isn't my first BoyxBoy but it's the first one i'm posting on this account. If you don't like BoyxBoy stories, then feel free to leave c: 

If you find any mistakes (punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc.), please leave it in the comments below. 

THANK YOU FOR READING!

picture is of Christopher --> 

Prologue

            Breathe…

            My heart ached as I clenched the soft, black and white Orca that I held tightly in my arms. My father and mother stared each other down as a silent battle raged on between the two of them. It had been the fourth time that week that my father had been home late. My mother was starting to hate having him around because he was always drunk or on some odd drug. We all knew what was really going on when he was out but no one had the courage to speak up until now.

            “I can’t deal with your constant bullshit anymore!” Mother hissed at him, turning toward the suitcase she had packed a few hours ago and taking a deep breath. Mine was located right next to hers; smaller yet equally as heavy. “I’m leaving and I’m taking Christopher with me.” She sucked in another breath just as I had.

            In an instant, my father grabbed her thin arm,, spun her around, and slapped her all in one smooth motion. Smack! The sound of my father’s hand making contact with my mother’s cheek made me shake and sent tears down my face. Father dropped the glass beer bottle he had been holding and nearly tackled my mother to the ground in a fit of pure rage. He grabbed my mother’s long blonde hair and yanked her back when she tried to escape. Tears flowed from her light brown eyes. I stood back, too scared to do anything to help my poor mother. “You’re not allowed to leave. Christopher is my son and you’re my property.” He treated her like dirt.

            Mother was in too much pain to let any more tears escape from her eyes. Finally, she was able to release herself from father’s retched grasp, grabbing her light colored suitcase and running toward the crooked front door, leaving me behind in all of the commotion. She was out of sight within seconds.

            Father turned to me, picking up my suitcase and heaving it at me effortlessly. “We’re leaving this God forsaken town immediately. You’re fucking mother won’t be able to find us where we’re going.” He hissed lowly at me, not caring that the suitcase had hurt me pretty badly after I had attempted to evade it but failed. I was too afraid to do or say anything more. I shuffled out to the beat up green pickup that my father drove and sat in the passenger seat quickly. He left the house how it was and got into the driver’s side, starting the truck and pulling out of the driveway recklessly.

            Neither my father nor I really knew where we were headed. All I knew was that my father didn’t want to see that house ever again and he didn’t want to lose to my mother. The problem was created by his excessive drinking and cheating that he had done with random girls at the bar. Mother tried to stay calm and resolve the issue multiple times in the past but shortly after, father had begun to beat her. She was worried about both my safety and her own. Yet, in the midst of her last battle with my father, she had forgotten me with my father.

            I knew that she loved me dearly but she just couldn’t return knowing that my father would beat her senseless again. I couldn’t blame her, he was a vicious person.