-Five-

(Author's note:) Much shorter than i would have liked it to be but that's okay. SO here's chapter 5. Please comment, vote, and fan/ follow me. Thank you guys a lot and i hope you like this.

Five

            “Wait…” The voice that left my lips didn’t feel like my own. Siren stared at me, a flash of curiosity rushing across his eyes. “Not like this…” I bit down on my lip as Siren slowly pulled himself off of me. He sighed heavily and inched toward the end of the bed, swinging his feet over the edge. I crawled up behind him, leaning up against his back and wrapping my arms around his neck. “I’m sorry.”

            A part of me hated the fact that I had just pushed him away, but another part of me didn’t want to hurt Nash. He was on my mind right now and he’s been there since I had gotten into Siren’s room. Everything seemed to remind me of him. But I was with Siren right now. I had to give him what he wanted…

            He let his head hang, his chocolate brown hair falling into his face. “It’s alright.” He breathed out the words effortlessly as if he had said them a million different times. He glanced back at me, his once bright and happy eyes now filled with sorrow and guilt.

            Suddenly, I felt bad. The need to cuddle up in his arms and tell him he could do whatever he wanted seemed to be stronger than my own will. And that’s exactly what I did. I pulled away from him only to sit in his lap and wrap my arms tightly around his neck, pulling my lips to his ears as I spoke. “I’m sorry…” A small smile appeared on my face though I didn’t mean it to be there. “Y-you can do whatever you want…” I continued.

            Surprise covered his face as he blinked. Without questioning it, he pulled me back onto the bed and pinned me to it. I closed my eyes and stayed completely still as he placed his lips on mine, licking them gently. His hands moved from mine to my waist, picking at my shirt. I let him slip it off of me as he did the same with his. The kiss became more intense as time passed. He nearly forced his tongue into my mouth, pushing against mine as he traced my stomach. His fingers brushed against the scar on my stomach yet he still didn’t flinch.

            “Christopher…” Siren moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair, messing it up. His fingers tugged on my belt loops, pulling at my pants. Eventually he was able to strip me of my pants too, leaving me only in my boxers.

            As his lips moved against mine in perfect unison, I began to really get into it. My body arched against his as I pulled him closer. His fingers wondered until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I bit down hard on his lip and moaned with pleasure.

            *Siren’s Prospective*

            My eyes slowly opened, the evening sun beating down on my face. I rolled onto my stomach and shielded my eyes from it. My heartbeat was slow until a soft hand brushed against mine. Slowly, I sat up and glanced over to my right side. Christopher’s small yet adorable face was close to mine as he slept. A smile appeared at the corners of my lips as I brushed my finger tips across his cheek.

            He groaned and twisted in the bed, facing away from me. I slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and glancing at the clock on the bookshelf near my bed. It was getting late. Christopher’s eyes opened as he yawned. “Good morning.” He giggled and wrapped his arms around my bare waist.

            I hadn’t stolen Christopher’s virginity but that doesn’t mean that I didn’t want to. I knew that Christopher didn’t love me like he loved Nash or even Raychel. I knew that I was just plain old Siren, the boy that beat on him when he was already down. There was no way I could take something like his virginity away from him. He deserved better than me.