-Epilogue-

(Author's note): READ!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!

Yes, it's sad... This story is coming to a sudden end. BUT if you like this story, comment on it. There's a huge chance that there will be a sequel but i need to know who actually wants more. I'll need a lot of comments. So COMMENT AWAY!

Thank you very much <3

Vote, comment, fan <3

Epilogue

            “Christopher,” My mother called from the other room. I stumbled down the stairs in my black tuxedo, brushing my fingers through my neatly made red hair. She smiled at me the second I came into view. Her hair was dyed a soft Carmel color and also nicely done. Her light blue colored dress went perfectly with her skin color. I couldn’t help but smile. “You look great.”

            Lily, my step sister held the end of her white wedding dress in her hands as she climbed down the stairs. Mother gasped at her beauty. The dress was fluffy like a ball room gown. The back was laced with a light blue ribbon and a light blue bow sat at the back of her jet black hair. I smiled at her and held out my hand. “Are you ready little sis?” She nodded and grabbed my hand.

            Her father had died a year ago and she had asked me to do the honors of handing her off to her soon-to-be husband. Lily and I had become best friends quickly after I moved in with them about five years ago. She was a few years younger than me but that didn’t matter. Lily was an amazing person.

            As I lead Lily down the pathway to the arch, she clenched my arm and smiled up at me. “Thank you.” She whispered and turned to look at Evan who stood happily at the end of the walkway. His usual tussled blonde hair was neat like mine. I nodded to him and handed Lily off to him, stepping over to the side by a few others.

            The ceremony was long but it was worth it. After it was finished, I scurried over to the bar and asked for their strongest drink. I was handed a tall glass with some sort of white liquid in it. Before inducing myself in the alcoholic beverage, a soft hand tapped my shoulder.

            I spun around in the stool, my jaw dropping when I caught eye of the couple beside me. A young woman with light brown hair that curled all over the place, stood next a man. She smiled at me with apology written in her greenish brown eyes. She wore a dark dress that lightened her lightly tanned skin. The man next to her looked a little embarrassed. His dark brown hair was hanging around his shoulders, covering park of his dark brown eyes. He was fairly tan and it fit him nicely.

            “Hey Chris…” The man smiled and shifted slightly, grabbing for the woman’s hand. “It’s been a while.”

            The second his smile turned into a smirk, I knew who it was. “NASH!” I leapt from the stool and into his arms. The woman who I assumed was Raychel, laughed ecstatically.

            “You haven’t changed a bit.” She joked, picking at the loose strands of red hair. “You look better though…” She glanced at my wrists. She heard… they both probably did.

            “Yeah, I’m better now.”

            Nash gave me one last hug before stepping away. “So, your little sister’s all grown up now and tied the knot.” He chuckled, referring to the wedding. I nodded and sat back down, still facing them. “Yeah, Ray and I just got married not that long ago too.” He flashed the fancy diamond ring that rested on Raychel’s left ring finger.

            “That’s awesome!” I was truly happy for them. I still had some feelings for Nash but it was obvious that the two really did love each other. “Yeah, I’m a one man wolf pack right now.” I clicked my tongue and took a drink.

            Raychel giggled and patted my shoulder. “You’ll find someone.” She reassured me but it’s been at least seven years since I last kissed someone.

            “How’s Siren, have you heard from him lately?”

            Both of them just shrugged and looked around. The subject was thrown away and we continued on with other things. We talked for a while before they were called over by my mother. My mother thought the two were the cutest couple ever and just had to tell them. I returned to my dink and twirled it around with my straw.

            I was glad everyone was finally happy. Raychel and Nash were finally together, Siren probably found someone to cling to, and Riley was probably back to a normal weight and out of that place. And me? Well, I was just happy to see everyone else happy. Sometimes you just have to let go of everything before you can really be happy.

            After helping my mother clean up, I snuck into the one of the far rooms. I knew this room like the back of my hand. When I found it a few months ago while we were picking out Lily’s wedding area, I had visited it billions of times. There were stars on the ceiling that glowed at night. They twinkled constantly and the moon that hung from a post illuminated the darkened room.

            “It’s pretty.” Another voice chimed in, making me jump back with a gasp. Standing behind me was someone I was sure I had never seen before. His light hair was brushed flat, hanging into his face and over his dark eyes. He wore black dress pants and a nice white shirt with a colored tie. He stared up at the stars and smiled brightly.

            “Yeah…”

            The two of us stood there, keeping our eyes locked on the stars. The room was silent but the tension between us was thick. That’s when I knew that there was going to be something between us… I didn’t know when… but I could feel it.

            He left me breathless.

            Breathe…

(Author's note): Please remember to comment if you'd like another story with Christopher and this MYSTERY man! <3 THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE <3