-Four-

(Author's Note): Please remember to vote, comment, and follow me. And if you liked my story, why not share it with your friends and followers? First person to get me another follower will get a short part in my story! <3

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Four

            Raychel’s snicker was what woke me up the next morning. I rubbed my eyes violently as I sat up, trying to remember what my dream was about. “Have a nice dream?” She snickered again, biting her lip as she pointed. I glanced down, fear filling my body. No wonder my pants felt tight the entire night. I thought to myself as I stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom that was connected to her room. I leant up against the door and slid to the floor. My heart raced as I pulled at my hair. It all started coming back to me.

            A soft moan left his lips… “Christopher…” He pulled away so I could see the pure lust in his eyes. “I love you.”

            “I love you too.” I smiled at him and pulled him close again.

            I said that… But I said it in a dream so it doesn’t count… right? What happened after that? We didn’t…

            “Are you okay in there?” Raychel knocked on the door. I nodded, forgetting that she couldn’t see me. “I’m taking that as a yes.” She giggled and walked away. I stood up and stumbled over to the mirror. My reflection almost scared me yet I was relieved to see that my scars had begun to heal already.

            I hopped into the shower, knowing where everything was from previous visits to her house. The second the cool water hit my skin I felt instant relief. I leant up against the wall of the shower and took a deep breath.

            Life suddenly seemed to become more confusing as time passed. I still hadn’t been sure if I really did love Siren or if it was just… I don’t know. A heavy sigh of frustration built up in my chest. No, I … I love Nash! I slammed my fist against the wall, recoiling when I finally felt the pain rush through my hand and arm.

            A few minutes later, I left the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist and parting my hair the way I usually had it. As I was leaving the bathroom, Raychel pushed past me for her turn, snickering as she did.

            Lying on the bed was my uniform and next to that was Nash, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “Good morning.” He yawned, looking me over. “I think you’d look better without that towel on.” He winked, urging me to come closer to him.

            As I moved closer, I noticed a few things different about him. Two small silver studs lied just under his lower lip and a small septum ring just under his nose. “Where did those come from?” I poked his lip. He smiled and bit my finger, licking the tip of it.

            “I got them a long time ago but school hates them so…” He pulled me onto Raychel’s bed and pulled at my towel softly. I didn’t question him any further but instead did as he asked. I kissed him lightly but he wouldn’t have it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. Was he always like this in the morning? And if so, I could get used to this! I bit his lip softly, making him groan. His fingers dragged across my waist and mine tangled through his soft hair.

            A soft squeak made both Nash and I jump. My towel nearly slipped off and I was forced to pull it up, thus making me fall of the edge of the bed. Raychel stood in the doorway, her hands covering her mouth. “NOT ON MY BED!” She scurried over to Nash and pushed him off. He landed on top of me, his lips landing on mine. Raychel squirmed and flailed. “I can’t help it! You two are the cutest things ever! I don’t care what you do on my bed… just don’t get it everywhere.”