Time to Live While I'm Young

After 2 days if driving Alyce looked to see where she was. She was in Nashville, Tennessee.

'What a surprise. I'm in Music City.' She thought the herself.

She kept driving for a bit until she found a rest stop. There she cleaned up a bit, grabbed a little snack, and thought about her next move. After long thought the first thing she'd do was get a new phone and destroy her old one. Next was find a job, she needed money at this point. But first, a trip to Verison.

The Nashville Verison was not nearly as crowded as the one in LA. In under 10 minutes an employee came to help her.

"Yes, I need a new phone, a new number, the whole shabam."

"What kind of phone are you looking for?"

"Something simple. Something cheap."

"Right over here." The worker led Alyce over to a row of slider phones. Perfect.

"That one." she says, pointing to a black one.

"Ok. Lets get this set up for you."

Alyce was pleases with her choice. The perfect phone. She even got a black and white case with a tribal pattern on it to cover her new phone.

"Next a new job." Alyce says to herself. Being as she is a not inexperienced in the work industry she trite where all first timers go, the Mall.

The mall was packed with people. Everyone it seems was shopping today. Walking around was difficult but she manage to make her way around. Soon she came across he favorite store, Hot Topic, and in the window was a help wanted sign.

Stepping inside she heard Pierce the Veil music coming from the speakers. She saw a worker and went up to her.

"Uh. Hello. I saw your sign up front and I'm wondering if I can have an application." Alyce said.

"Ya. Sure." The girl said while turning around. When the girl saw her she dropped the shirt she was holding. "ALYCE!" she screamed. She went to hug Alyce but then stopped herself.

"Ummm.... Do I know you?" Alyce said confused.

"It's me!" The excited girl said. "Schyler!" Sure enough the name tag on her shirt said Schyler Dixon. Alyce's jaw dropped.

"Hi!" Alyce said ecstatic.

Songs~ Live While We're Yound, 1D

Na Na Na Na, My Chemical Romance