Just...Wake Up

Chapter 5

"ARIA ARIA ARIA PLEASE STAY AWAKE"

"OPEN YOUR EYES COME ON OPEN THEM" Ezra said shaking Aria's shoulder but she didn't respond.

"NO ARIA PLEASE"

The ambulance and paramedics came within minutes and rushed inside.

"Sir, please step aside"

"No , get off me" Ezra shouted not leaving Aria's hand.

"Sir ,how can we save your friend if your not cooperating"! the man snapped.

Ezra moved and they did their job , Aria was in such a bad state that had to have a supported bed to take her in the ambulance that supported her head.

Ezra wanted to go in the ambulance with her but he couldn't he needed to first check where Aria's daughter was.

Ezra went back in and Called out her name.

"Lotte , where are you, come here"? Ezra said looking about.

Lotte came out from under the dining room table and ran to Ezra as she wrapped her hands around his legs. Ezra couldn't help but pick her up and she rested her head on his shoulder.

She was safe now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezra's POV

I ran in the car , driving fast as possible to the hospital , Lotte was here with me but I didn't have a car seat so I took two pillows and put them either side to her.

Soon as I got in my eyes where red and puffy and I immediately darted at the lady at the counter .

"ARIA MONTGOMERY WHAT ROOM"?!!!

"And you are"? The lady asked in concern.

Ezra thought for a second ,what should I say , my friend or my girlfriend.

She's my girlfriend , close family.

"She's in deep treatment but her room is F209.

Ezra ran for it taking sleeping Lotte in his arms. He needed to get to Aria badly , he knew that his hand waited for hers.

As Ezra was about to walk in the room someone stopped him.

"I'm sorry , she's not allowed anyone to visit at the moment , she is in coma and can't talk to anybody at this moment , it's quite critical , damage through the ribs and neck including some cuts to the head tissue. We know this was not a first time incident as of the amount of bruises , there are signs of previous rape and now have called Rosewood PD.

Ezra put Lotte as one nurse too her to somewhere quieter. Ezra sat down on one of the chairs and put his hands on his face and couldn't stop crying , he then put his hand on his mouth and took his cell phone out and dialed the girls.

Rape , kept on playing in his head.

"Em..ily" Ezra sobbed.