Baby Birth - Part 1

Warning: This chapter contains humor in the beginning, anxiety in the middle and happiness towards the end with tears shed at the very end!

(Tissues may be required)

Aah guys it's finally here. Enjoy and I hope you love it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39

"Ezra, help me! It hurts so s..o b..ad...ah!" I yelled in pain while slowly half my speech was coming out muffled because of my pointless panting wasn't making a difference, and within seconds I felt a pair of strong arms under my legs and get carried away while everything became a blur to me and instantly fade into darkness.

Ezra's POV

I ran to her immediately as I saw her big, yet petite body leaning against the skirting board of the wall helpless with my eyes widening in horror while she laid there.

Shaking her once on the shoulders then twice while her eyes rolled opens in a small blur with a small breath given out in a haste.

"T-The b..ab..y" She whispered out and immediately her eyes shut giving me the fright of my life because the sight of her in pain on the ground in discomfort killed me in so many ways possible.

In any way, I placed my arms under her legs and lifted her up from the small of her back while carrying her fragile self downstairs saying as much as I could to keep her awake.

"Aria, stay awake for me! Stay awake for the baby! Come on Aria your stronger than this!" I shouted making my way to the car, placing her in the back seat carefully and made my way to the drivers seat in a haste, afraid of anything that would happen within now and the journey to the hospital but every time I looked back her body kept limp, hoping that she would move.

With the thought of the baby in harm as well as Aria scared me in so many ways possible that even expressing it would be behind existence.

"Come on Emily, pick up, pick up!" I grunt, hitting the steering wheel in frustration and then finally after the hundreds of exaggerated dials, she answered.

"Hello, Ezr-"

"-Emily! I need you to get to my house right now...I just- right now It's hard to explain, Aria's just blacked out and- I dunno if it's labour or-"

"-Aria's in fucking labour! Ezra get the fuck of the fucking phone at drive to that hospital dammit, I'll call the girls and take care of Lotte!" Emily screamed at me through the phone as I quickly ended the call and sped through the end of the street.

And I was all but confused if it's even possible this was happening because at one point I didn't even know what to do neither have I ever done this before.

Aria had three weeks left! Three weeks, she can't be in labour already.

Then I drove.

I drove until I knew I'd tried my hardest to get there without harming her, looking back at her each time we stopped at the traffic signals and finally I heard her voice again but instead it just made me drive ten times faster.