Who Knew?

Chapter 27

"He's beautiful Hanna".

"Caleb he's got your nose-".

"-but he's got his momma's looks and lips". Hanna laughed caressing her baby's cheeks.

"You guys thought of a name for him"? Alison asked.

"Yeah we have actually , Liam Rivers , it's classy but cute right" Hanna replied , smiling at Caleb.

Liam Rivers was born at 9:43pm with Hanna almost killing two nurses by grabbing their arms with all the screaming she caused due to labor.

"Well Hanna can I let Lotte in , she's practically dangling her feet on those chairs , waiting to meet him". I moaned and she nodded as Ezra walked over opening the door for her , jumping into his arms.

"Can I see him , can I see him , please"! Lotte almost shouted with Emily and Ali sshing her.

"Okay L come sit next to Auntie Hanna , then you can see him". Hanna said patting a little space next to her on the bed.

"He's so small and tiny , why's are they tiny"? Lotte squeaked , touching his small hands through the baby grow. "Because he's a baby honey".

"Mommy daddy when is my baby brother coming"?! She tugged , pestering the both of them as everyone's head shot up , wide eyes at the demanding question , eyes gazed at the couple.

"Yes Aria , Ezra please enlighten us , when is Lotte receiving her little brother or sister"? Hanna added , staring Aria as Emily returned a stern look back at her to shut up.

Ahem. Ezra cleared , breaking the awkwardness.

"I think it's getting late , Lotte's already missed her bedtime , Han I'll see you tomorrow and you too Prince" Aria cooed , holding her hand and kissing Liam on the forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIAS POV

The car ride at the moment was quite , well how can I put it , bumpy. Lotte's words kept on roaming around in my head as I continued to look at Ezra and his reaction to what she said.

Apart from everyone's gaze , the sight of Hanna's new born gave me the answer that Ezra was not there for the first few years of Lotte's life , and even though he doesn't show it deep down inside him he feels it.

"You alright babe , you've been silent since we left the hospital"? Ezra asked me , looking at me while I had my head leaning on the car window.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine" I responded , looking towards Lotte sleeping in her car seat.

"Aria , I know you too well to know when somethings bothering you". Yeah , he was true at that fact but I was confused in which should I talk to him.

"It's just-" I moved from leaning my head towards Ezra's shoulder , wrapping my hands to snuggle closer to him.

"-where you...you know upset when you weren't the one to be with me when Lotte was born". I muttered , looking up at him , his eyes where still on the road.

As we stopped at a traffic light , he Immediately kissed my head.

"And what makes you ask that"? He questioned , looking down at me.