It All Changes

Chapter 17

Aria and Ezra's house above ^

6 Months Later...

"I'm gonna miss you" Aria whispered caressing Ezra's cheek. He had her arms around her waist , holding her with love and care as he was about to leave. "I'm only going for a week" Ezra smiled kissing her forehead. "Yeah , but we've been together for 6 months Ezra and your leaving already , it's hard being away from you"!

"I promise I'm gonna be back soon , don't have too much fun while I'm gone"

Flight A4365 to Sydney Boarding in 5 Minutes , Can all passengers make their way to security!

"That's for me" Ezra looked up as he looked back down at Aria. She was on the verge of spilling out drops from her eyes but Ezra took her cheeks and kissed her immediately as he heard her.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Ezra said as he looked back at Aria making his way to security.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Ezra gone"? Hanna asked looking through the fridge. She always stops by to see Aria whenever she's in New York as she's always there often. "He's gone Sydney for a week , book signing and publishing meetings" She quietly replied in a low tone.

"Aria , he's going for a week not a month , just chill for a bit , even Lotte's not here , she's at that camp thing right"

"Yeah she is , but-" She was interrupted by Hanna's face full of food. "But what , chill women". Aria hasn't been away from Ezra until 5 years ago , she still has the nightmare of Jake and the abuse constantly every single day consuming anxiety in her.

"Hanna , will you please stop eating , Come sit it's nearly starting"! Hanna turned around giving Aria the look and pointed down looking back in the fridge. "Hey Aria , I'm 5 months pregnant , I have to eat , I have a human inside of me".

"Please , I've been pregnant before I know this stuff , you don't know the half of it , you can barely wear heels because your feet will be twice the size" Aria laughed. "Okay I wear 3 inches or I wear nothing , that's a rule I've stuck to since high school" Hanna pointed out sitting down with Ben And Jerry's sticking a spoon in the middle.

"Where's my spoon"?! Aria sat up looking at her wide mouthed. "Are you pregnant"? Hanna replies sarcastically. "No but-"

"Then you can't have any" She laughed on putting her legs over Aria's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria's POV

"Hey Caleb" I said Opening the door for Hanna. She is such a drama a queen because she's pregnant , gosh. "Calebbb I'm hungry , can you pick up chipotle for me please , this baby's hungry"! Hanna wined as she sat on the coach.

"HANNA , you've just eaten a whole gallon of B+J , how are you still hungry"?! I asked her , moving her hair away from her face. "Okay okay okay , I'm sorry Doctor , I'll starve myself and this peanut" Slapping my hands off her.

"Right I'm off , Caleb take care of her , she's gonna need it for the next few days" I said grabbing my things. "How long does this go on for again"?! Caleb whispered looking back at Hanna calling his name. "Oh man you haven't even seen half of it" I laughed walking out the door.

Walking out of Hanna and Caleb's condo I carried on smiling , unlocking the car door when the key dropped from my frost bite hands as soon as my wrist was pulled roughly and my whole body turned around immediately. I hit my forehead on something hard as I realized it was someone's chest as I tutted looking up.

"Aria....There you are....Been looking you for everywhere...Did you miss me"? A voice said in sarcasm , tease type of voice as I looked up and my heart stopped , breath had quickened , my body still , no movement in me was capable at the shock.

"J...a...ke"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

So just a short chapter for the moment as I'm continuing this story to give you a snip on upcoming chapters (SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO READ)

Tell me what you think In the comments below
X

Comment and Vote 💜