Shutting Me Out...I Need You

'Chapter 7

Aria'

'Ez...rr...aaa'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria looked at Ezra , she wanted to turn her head away and tell Ezra to go , seeing as the state she was in , but she couldn't , breath by breath as she spoke it was harder.

Ezra took her and again and kissed her hand , giving Aria small weep and a sniff while tears where falling from the sides of her eyes.

"Hey , it's okay , Aria don't cry please"! Ezra said putting her hands to his lips.

She didn't look at him , she turned the other way not making eye to eye contact with him.

"Aria look at me please , Aria your not doing this again"!

"Ezra just go" , she said quietly with a tearful throat.

Ezra broke inside , he saved her protected her , cried for her , but yet again he is turned down.

"Aria, please , shutting me out is nev...."

"Ezra GO" , she said panting her breath as she interrupted , that was the most she could speak.

Ezra stood up and walked out the door , looking back at Aria , she was looking down staring at the wall.

He broke down , Immediantly after he left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EZRAS POV

Ezra broke down , he sat on the floor , his back on the wall , one knee up and one hand on his eyes and Ezra's arm on his lap.

Why did Aria do this for why?

"Ezra what happened in there , is Aria okay"?! Spencer panicked.

"Ezra , get up please" Toby said while holding up Ezra's arm.

"She's just fine Spencer , JUST FINE , she's shut me out completely , like I've not had enough of that from her"!! I shouted.

I stood up and walked off , and left the hospital and just breathed outside.

"GOD DAMMIT"!!!!! I said kicking the wall , holding my head and resting my elbows on it.

I sat on the ground. Thinking.

She again turned me down. She thought for herself again. She made me believe she was dead.

Someone tapped my shoulder.

It was Caleb.

"What have you come to tell me now , wait is it from Aria for me to get a plane ticket and go far away from her"!

"Nah , I came here as a best mate" He said sitting next to Ezra.

Caleb sat next to him , Ezra was just staring leaning his head to the wall.

"Here , liquid courage , you need this more than me tonight"! Caleb said smiling at Ezra handing him the metal flask.

Ezra opened and gulped it down handing it over to Caleb to drink too.