Spy fly

I was in the lab with Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and We're in the lab doing your homework but Leo was working in the front room of the lab. I was working on my math homework when I heard bussing and a fly came down and started attacking me. "What is that?" I asked and kept swatting at it. "Dani relax its just a fly." Chase said and it kept attacking me. "Why is it attacking me when the foul stench of Adam is right there." I said pointing at Adam. The fly stopped and I heard laughing. I turned to where it was coming from and saw Leo walk in the room laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked and he looked at me while laughing. "You look ridiculous." He told me still laughing. "You would to if you were being attacked by a fly." I said and he laughed. The fly then landed in Leo's open hand. "How'd you do that?" Bree asked looking at the fly. I then took a closer look at the fly and realized it was one of Davenports stupid inventions. "I talk to insects. The call me the fly whisper." He told Bree and I crossed my arms and smirked. Adam stood up really fast but stumbled a little. "You can talk to insects? Ask them why bees are such jerks." Adam said and I saw the canister and so did Chase. Chase pulled it out and smiled. "Guys Leo's messing with you." He said and I nodded. "That's Mr. Davenports spy fly. He designed it for recon missions." Chase said and I decided to change. I changed into a black long sleeve crop top, some light blue skinny jeans, and white converse. I went over to one of the iPads and opened the camera. I put it on one of the iPad stands and grabbed my make up bag. And took out concealer, foundation, bronzer/blush, mascara, eyeliner, and light pink lipstick. I quickly did my make up and put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my song book and my phone and headphones. I quickly put in my headphones and wrote my new song tuning out of the world. I tuned back in when I heard Leo say something. "I give you the best of Dani and Bree." He said I looked up at the screen. In the video Bree was up first. Wow. My sister sleeps ugly! Then I came in the video where I was sleeping peacefully and I was just standing there like Adam and Chase. They laughed at Bree but when everyone saw me they awed. Bree was telling Leo something and he replied but I didn't even pay attention to that.

*at school*

The boys were thinking they were better. So I called over Corki, Sunhi, and Jodi to come sing with I and Chase and Adam called over Jared aka Corki's crush, Caleb aka Jodi's crush, and some other boy. The boys all watched us and smirked. We'll show those boys how it's done. I started singing first.

Me: We love em boys
Boys boys boys
Yeah, yeah

Me: We love em boys
Boys boys boys
Yeah, yeah

All: We love em boys
Boys boys boys
Yeah, yeah

All: We love em boys
Boys boys boys
Yeah, yeah

Sunhi: They got a weakness
That they can't deny
Frontin'  left
And right
Sweatin' all
The time

Corki: The boys
Are flexing
In the locker room
Howling at the moon
Try'na make
Us swoon

All: how can
You blame us
When they're
Looking like that
Talkin' like that,
They're so
Messy like that

All: Girls, if you
Feel me
Let me hear
You say yeah
We can't pick one
We just like em all

All: We luv em
Good boys
We luv em
Bad boys

All: We luv em
Prep boys
We luv em
Rock boys, yeah

All: we luv em
Smart boys
We luv em
Jock boys

All: so if you
Think like us,
Throws your
Hands u-up

All: we love em boys
Boys boys boys
Yeah, yeah

All: we love em boys
Boys boys boy
Yeah, yeah