The Bionic 500

We were all in the living room wide awake because our new neighbor was driving his car around non stop. "Ohh! This new neighbor has got to go!" I said closing the door and looking at my siblings. "Why does he keep racing his car up and down our street every night?" Chase asked and I nodded curious. "Ooh! I know this one! To get to the other side." Adam said and I mentally face palmed myself. "He clearly has no respect for my beauty sleep. It takes at least eight hours to look this good. Ten if you want that Leo glow." Leo said and I rolled my eyes frowning. "You don't need your beauty sleep. Your not a good looking  anyways." I snapped and everyone looked at me shocked. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm really tired. And you know what happens when I'm woken up." I said laying my head on Chase's should while he rubbed my arm. "I cannot believe I have to wake up to this." Davenport said coming downstairs looking horrifying to me. " I can't believe I have to wake up to that." I snapped and Mr. Davenport looked shocked at what I said. "I'm sorry. I'm really tired, and you know when I'm tired, I'm grumpy and sassy." I said causing chase to pull me in his arms and hugging me. I then went back down to the lab to change because I got mud on my when Mr. Davenport hugged me from the side. He was covered in mud because he turned on the sprinklers and got our new neighbor, pierce stuck in the mud and he got free by getting the mid all over Mr. Davenport. I changed into the sleepwear that Mr. Davenport made for my siblings and I then went back to sleep. When I woke up I got ready then went to school.

When we got to school, Leo was already in line for locker reassignment. We asked him and he told us that he left super early. I then saw Marcus (Dobre) and walked up to him, hugging him from behind. "Hey cutie." I said before kissing him. Him and I talked until I heard Leo talking to someone. I checked to see Leo talking to a new kid. "He step bro, what's wrong?" I asked him and he nodded his head to the kid in front of him who was staring at me. "Clayton Harrington." He introduced himself before kissing my hand which I quickly pulled away from him. "Eww! Don't touch me. I have a boyfriend." I said and Clayton smirked. "Oh yeah! Where is he?" He asked and I pointed to Marcus. I called Marcus over and when he got over here, he gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "Me that's who." He told Clayton while holding me in his arms. I told Marcus that I would see him and class and went over to Bree and my twin.

*home*
When I got home, I went to the lap to get changed because Mr. Davenport invited our new neighbors over and he told me to look presentable.
Hair:

Make up:

Make up:

Outfit:

When I finished I went upstairs and sat next to chase and Mr

When I finished I went upstairs and sat next to chase and Mr. Davenport talked to Chase, Adam, Bree, Leo, and I.The doorbell then rang and Mr. Davenport told us to behave." What do you want us to do when you start crying?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes at me, before opening the door. And who was at the door? You guessed it! Clayton. I hate him. I then told Bree I was gonna go to the bathroom so I got up and when I made sure no one was looking  I turned invisible, going to the music room. " Bree where did Dani go?" I heard Mr. Davenport ask. And I heard her telling him that I was in the restroom. I decided it was time to show my face so I appeared again and walked back to the living room. "Clayton? What are you doing here?" Leo asked him and I laid my head on Chase's shoulder since I'm always tired. "Looking good and smelling great. Oh, my dad came to talk to your dad." He told us. I then sat up. "Wait. Pierce is your dad?" Chase and I said at the same time. "Mm. Makes sense: rich jerk, rich jerks son." Adam said and I laughed hugging Adam. But Adam ruined him and I's sibling goals when he sniffed Clayton. "Uh. He does smell good." He said and I slapped him in the back of his head. "Hello? Isn't anyone going to take my coat?" He asked and I scoffed at him. "Heck yeah, I'll take it!" Adam said, making me know that he was gonna put it on and rip it. And sure enough he did."It's got a lot of give." Adam lied and chuckled nervously. Pierce then came in, throwing Chase his car keys. "Two coats light wax, and shampoo the carpets. And don't touch the radio-- I'm an easy listener." He ordered chase and that got me really mad. "I'm not washing your car." Chase told him and I walked over to them. "Yeah! Don't talk to my brother like he will obey you, when he won't." I told pierce. Mr. Davenport told pierce what was the problem making pierce make a deal w/ Davenport. "The winner stays, the loser...goes" pierce said. Then Clayton whispered something to Pierce. "Also, she has to become my sons girlfriend if you lose." Pierce told Mr. Davenport. I was about to lunge at Pierce and Clayton but Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo had to hold me back. "Deal!" Mr. Davenport told pierce. What?! That's it!! "Why you little--" I said lunging towards Mr. Davenport but my siblings and step sibling had to hold me back. When Pierce and Clayton left, I looked at Mr. Davenport disapproving him and walked away.
*at the race*
I had changed into something different so Clayton would stop checking me out but it didn't work! We were all looking at Mr. Davenport's stock car impressed. I was currently not talking to Mr. Davenport right now. But I told chase to tell Mr. Davenport that if he wins the race, I'll forgive him, if he loses I will never speak to him again. Apparently Pierce wasn't gonna be the one driving because Joey Logano came out of pierce's stock car. I finally gave in and told Mr. Davenport that if there is a problem  or he gets tired, I will finish the race for him. The reason I told him this was because I have me Logano before. When I was hanging out with friends at a race track/ go cart trackish I raced Logano and won.

*later*
Davenport was losing! He is 28 laps behind Logano! When Davenport came back around, I stepped in and decided to race. But before that, Bree and I had to fix the car, so we used our super speed. I then got changed and got into Mr. Davenport's stock car, and then I took off! I actually caught up to Logano! And when he looked into my stock car and saw me, he was shocked. I smirked at him then passed him, I then came back to the pit stop and got out. Logano than came up to me. "Hey, I remember you! You beat me in a race once." He told me narrowing his eyes at me. I smirked at him with my eyebrow raised. "Yep and I'm gonna beat you again." I told him and got back in the stock car. "This is crazy! Davenport has evened it up! I'm actually starting to care who wins." Perry said through the microphone. When I came back to the pit stop I noticed Joey got out of the car  and then came to our side. "Hey you guys need help?" He asked and I nodded. Apparently I have to race Pierce now.

*later*
I won the race!! When I got back to stop I got out and my family cheered me on. Logano then came up to me. "Hey good job today." He said and I smiled and said thanks to him. "Hey Clayton!" I yelled and looked at me smirking. I then walked up to him and kneed him in his private spot the punched him in the face. "That's for being a pervert, bye bye!" I said crossing my arms and smirking at my achievements today. The next day, Leo got the corner locker and we got some good lockers too.