Leo vs. Evil

I was sitting at the bench when my siblings came down the stairs. "Watch out Dani, Chase and Adam are gonna arm wrestle right here." Bree said and I laughed. "We all know that Adam is gonna win, sorry Chase." I said and stood up. They were saying a bunch of other stuff but I didn't listen until Leo started speaking. "3, 2, 1, fight." He said. Chase then licked his and and slapped Adams hand and wind the arm wrestling match that way. "Ew he licked his hand." Adam said while wiping his hand on Bree and I. Leo grabs Chase's hand and raises it up. "Chase wins, wait which hand did you lick?" He asked and chase said that one so Leo let go of his hand and grabbed the other hand raising it up." Chase wins." He said. I then felt arms around my waist and I turned around to see my boyfriend Marcus Dobre.

 I then felt arms around my waist and I turned around to see my boyfriend Marcus Dobre

I kissed him and I heard a familiar voice. "Hey guys, how it going?" The voice said. I stopped kissing Marcus Dobre and looked at where the voice was coming from. It was my ex and I just waved. After him and I broke up, we just became friends." Ooh, bundle up, everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying." Leo said and I rolled my eyes. "Oof, am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam said and I nudged him. "So you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen!" M said (Marcus). "Is it as sick as you make me? 'Cause that'd be pretty sick." Leo said and I hit him in the arm. "Marcus lets go!" Lucas yelled to Marcus. "Sorry, babe I gotta go but I will call you later." Marcus said to me before kissing me and walking off. "We'd love to hang out today." Chase said to M and I nodded. I then sat on the bench, grabbed my phone and headphones and listened to music, tuning out the world. I came back to reality when I felt someone pulling me off of the bench and to the school doors. I then heard a familiar ringtone of batman and grabbed my phone.

Dani: Hello?

Marcus Dobre: Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out.

Dani: I'll ask my dad

I texted Mr. Davenport and asked if I could go to Marcus and Lucas's house and he said yes but to be home by 7:00 p.m

Dani: he said yes!

Marcus: ok I will see you in a little bit, love you❤️❤️❤️

Dani:...love you too❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋

When Adam, Bree, Chase, and I got home, I quickly super sped down to the lab and took a shower then got dressed. I changed into a short sleeve shirt that said normal is boring, put on something over it, white shorts, and brown combat boots. I then check my make up and did my hair then super sped upstairs. When I got there, Adam, Bree, And Chase looked at me. "Ooh, looks like someone is gonna go hang out with Marcus." Bree said while wiggling her eyebrows causing the boys to ooh me. I rolled my eyes and left to Marcus's house.

When I got to my boyfriends house I knocked on the door and Marcus opened it, smiling when he sees me. "Hey, babe!" He said grabbing my waist pulling me towards him and kissing me. "Hey." I said to him and we went inside. I saw that Lucas was in their kitchen holding bean boozled and a camera pointed towards him. Marcus then explained to me that they were gonna do the challenge and I sat behind the camera and turned the camera on. "What's up guys, we are back on this beautiful day talking to beautiful people." Lucas said and Him and Marcus said Aye. "But we have a guest, and it is my beautiful girlfriend who is an upcoming artist, and you guys should check out her music. But come on out, Dani Davenport!" Marcus said and I walked over to him and sat on his lap, since he was patting his lap. They then introduced themselves and told the camera what they were gonna do. "And I'm gonna make Dani do it with us." Marcus said and I shook my head. "Um, no you are not, Marcus Dobre." I said and he nodded smiling at me. Lucas told the camera what the bean boozled challenge was and what they had to do and they started. "Stinky socks or tutti frutti." Lucas said and grabbed one while Marcus grabbed two and tried to put one in my mouth but I kept it closed. "Lucas tickle her!" Marcus said and Lucas started tickling causing me to open my mouth giving Marcus as chance to put the jelly bean into my mouth so he put it in my mouth and I bite into it. I chewed it and realized I got tutti frutti so I smiled. Lucas and Marcus put the beans into their mouths and tried to see what flavor they got. "I got tutti frutti." Lucas said and I looked at Marcus and he had a look on his face. "I don't know what I got, oh never mind I got stinky socks. It actually isn't nasty I like stinky socks." Marcus said and they went on to the next one. "Rotten egg or popcorn." Marcus said and I put the bean into my mouth. "I got popcorn." I said. We finished the game and I checked the time to see it was 7. "I got to go, bye guy!" I said and walked out the door and super sped home.

*Home*

I went to the lab and Mr. Davenport started talking to Adam, Bree, Chase, and I about his new invention, but I didn't listen though. I then went upstairs and to my music room. I practiced some songs and stayed in the music room all day. Did everything I could do in there and eventually passed out tired. Good thing I have a capsule in here.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short I didn't want to continue this chapter cause it was kind of boring. But I hope you enjoy it, bye!