Siblings or Enemies?

It was another day of school, Thursday one.fifteen to be exact. Ms. Warren, my maths teacher was going over something called a silver ratio. No, wait, it was golden ratio. Yeah, golden ratio. I paid no attention, as always, but Abigail was scribbling away in her notebook. She gave me a freindly nudge and nodded at my blank paper. 

'Seriously, she's my long-lost sister?', I ran it over and over in my clogged brains.I'll tell her. And Ethan."

"You okay, Cam?" Abigail finally said. I gave a nod, it was way too desperate. 'Did she know?'

Abigail gave me a confused look and I shot her a way too friendly smile. Abigail forced a smile at me too.

Abigail and Ethan headed for the Secret Garden during morning break. I felt like I had to go, I was part of it too. But, I know I shouldn't. Abigail nor Ethan's invited me in the whole week. Did they know? Who told them?

I brought some fake courage and ambled to bushy tent. Abigail and Ethan were mumbling things, sounding sad.

"Hey, Abigail? Ethan?" I said. The two hung their heads. Abigail looked up and nodded me to come in. "Um, I think I have something to tell you two." Ethan gave me an encouraging grin. "What happened to your mother?" Abigail opened her mouth with no words coming out.

"My, I mean, our mother? Not sure. Well, never thought of it. Her, I mean. Father never spoke of her. Neither did we.Why are you asking this anyway?" Abigail huffed.

"I know your mother." I whispered into the damp plants, but the two heard me. I told them the whole story. Not stopping as Abigail cried and Ethan sat with a stubborn look.

"Thank you, Cam. But, i think this untrue information is unnecessary. You can head out now." Ethan said.

"But it's true." I wailed in despair, "All of it is true." I whispered. Abigail had a look in her eyes, which showed she believed me. I gave her a smile.

"Well, Saturday then. Us three, Essie and mother." Abigail gave me an approving look. Ethan still glared at me when Abigail wasn't staring at both of us, but I knew he wanted to do it too. I nodded.

                                                             (VOTE PEOPLE!!! THANKS FOR READING.)