Part 1: No Strings Attached?

(OC - Seoyeon)

We weren't necessarily together, and he wasn't necessarily my ex.

But when I saw him again after years of breaking off a 'fake' relationship, I was beginning to remember why I fell in love with him in the first place.

I felt like we were together, and he was my ex. But to him, I was just an old enemy, just a memory that was bound to be forgotten.

I chuckled to myself, how stupid was I?

It was true. Having to pretend to be someone's girlfriend was probably the worst decision I have made in my whole entire life, but in the end, I didn't regret falling in love with him in the process.

I frowned, so stupid.. so stupidly in love with you. And I still am. Still so stupid.

~~~

A year earlier...

Jeon Jungkook.

You could practically describe him in any different way. He was the school favourite, the guy who made all the girls fall head over heels for him just by the way he smiled or the way he walked down the halls, or just by the way he was. He was your average student who passed classes with average grades, and hung out with average classmates.

But he wasn't really an average teen when it came to love. He was a fucking professional.

The funny thing is, he's only been in one relationship.

One relationship, and he was considered the charming boy who brought his girlfriend tons of flowers and chocolates whenever she entered into the school hallways. He was considered the boy who was in too deep in his relationship, and it worried some of the girls who were practically following him wherever he went.

Why? All because 1. he was in way too deep in his first relationship, 2. he's was extremely in love with his girlfriend, and 3. if they broke up, Jungkook would be a huge life wreck, and everyone knew it.

But I didn't care. Heck, I'm not even friends with the school favourite or the guy who made all the girls fall head over heels for him just by the way he smiled or the way he walked down halls. I'm not friends with the average student who passed classes with average grades, and hung out with average classmates called myfriends.

He was an enemy. Not an ally, but an enemy.

I hate Jeon Jungkook. And there's no reason I could find just to like him one slight bit.

Why? Because 1. he's a fucking jerk, 2. he think he's all that, and 3. he's a fucking jerk who thinks he's all that.

I remember the two of us being childhood friends, we went way back since the time we were still in diapers.

But I also remember that time where we were the best of friends in our early 10s, and he practically bullied and embarrassed me in front of the whole seventh grade. Sure, he was my best friend, I guess.

I remember those nasty words he called me, and they left a pretty deep cut in my heart. This is probably the reason as to why he's a fucking jerk. I also remember him picking on me right after, trying to show everyone that he was better than I was, his ex-best friend. Another reason as to why he's a fucking jerk who thinks he's all that.

I guess I've rambled too much, but we've come to a conclusion as to why we're enemies and will be forever, right?

"Seoyeon, have you heard the rumors going around lately?" I glanced towards my friend, Bora, who was whispering through my ear.