thank you

Hello everyone! I've lost count of the days, months and maybe it's been a year, I honestly don't know. This is the first piece of writing I've ever had on this platform. I have a really strong attachment to this story because I was still brand new, just giving writing a shot even if it'd only be for fun. Somehow, it turned into something beautiful and I'm proud of what it has become.

And so I just hit 100K for this story a few weeks back, and I am beyond speechless. Is this how it feels to be one of those authors that hit their first 100K? I honestly can't believe it. I'm probably getting really annoying with all these 'author's notes' and shameless advertising for my other stories I have on wattpad. And I'm sorry, but I really have to express my gratitude.

100K reads is a HUGE deal. I honestly did not picture or even imagine this to happen at all. I just sort of posted whatever, and then hoped for the best. Even if I didn't get any reads at all or even if no one read my work, I wouldn't mind at all since it was just for fun. But, as more and more of you guys started to read it and comment on it, I started to think that hm, this is serious.

And so I wanted to say thank you because 100K is a lot. It is a lot of you. And there's just me. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be here right now. If it weren't for you guys and your sweet messages and motivation, I wouldn't be continuing this whole writing hobby. You guys made me realize that I absolutely love writing, it's something that I have fun doing. You guys shaped me into who I am today, where I am today, and that means a lot coming from someone like me.

Thank you so much for 100K.

Love you.

-alex.