Junhui's brother's compo about him

© leese0kmin

Basically he's writing about Junhui's stunning apperance, how his captivating voice makes all the ladies swoon, how his tall frame looks handsome while dancing... and how when he was in his high school it was the most painful time for him.

i wan the full compo ㅠㅠ junhuis bro is so sweet... the title is <<my brave brother>> btw

His bro loves junhui as much as hansol loves his sis and hes rly cute too but he doesnt look a lot like jun sadly but hes still rly cute like jun

I rmb his bro wrote on his weibo on the day of seventeen project when they all went to meet seventeen yes it was the episode when hoshi's dad stuffed bread in his mouth the second he saw him and he was talkinh about how he didnt wanna cry but when he saw all his gege cryinh he couldnt help but cry also and he said that he wanna wipe away all his gege's tears but he must focus on junhui first... how sweet and cute ^^

*UPDATE!!!
I saw the full composition and its translation (©jeonwonpluswon), but the picture was too blurry and i strained my eyes looking at it so I dont want to post it.

(Simplified) Junhui's bro was talking about how Junhui entered a wushu competition when he was in high school, but he accidentally got injured because he only cared about winning and didnt care about protecting his body.

At first he didnt know he got injured, he only knew after the injury got worse and his hip muscle began to 'rot'. He had high fever and had inflammation. Later his spine got  corroded by bacteria and it became an infection.

They (Junhui and his family) went to many hospitals but they didnt know what was wrong with him. But Junhui was strong and didnt show his tears in front of his family although he suffered alot. Seeing him suffer excrutiating pain and gnash his teeth his brother felt...

Finally they found a good doctor and they cured Junhui.

For 10 months he continued going to school like normal. what his brother really admires about him is the fact that he has that "never satisfied" and "have limit" spirit and even if the sky comes falling down he will still persevere...