for starters:

the third book to the problems series!! displayed strictly by me and me only!

once again, this will be written in all lowercase, if you get headaches please don't read!

i'm a stickler for rules:

#1 no cursing! if i catch you taking another shit and cursing, i will be damned! we have younger readers and people who prefer to read without language! gosh, guys!

#2 don't be mean! so, you've gone through that major mean girls phase in which you've watched the movie 22 times in a row, right? well then, learn not to be rude!! other people have opinions too, okay?

#3 don't judge abby! it's tempting, sure, because of how miserably terrible my writing is...but don't do it! if you have nothing nice to say, then shit guess you have nothing nice to say.

#4 don't procrastinate! ok fam, coming from a girl who's failing three subjects, please, please, PLEASE, do not read my stupid writings when you're supposed to be studying. please do not!!! i don't want to be the reason you feel terrible after taking a test, because that feeling is wretched!

#5 don't copy! let's just make amends and promise we won't steal each other's stories, because this story has had a lot of effort placed into it and to find someone else writing exactly this story, i might forever be sad.

furthermore, the setting of the story is fictional, but to give the reader a nice image of how the weather is and whatnot, i described it as close by georgia. in fact, it's an imaginary city in georgia, close to atlanta. look it up if you want to feel the book.

thanks a bunch and hope you enjoy this book,

abby :-)