thursday

8:32 am

STELLALUNA

sure enough, my wattpad story ended too soon. it placed me in a bad mood throughout the morning and when processing that i had to return to school, i felt disgusted.

i lazily strolled the hallways and held a glare at anyone who looked at me judging my bandages. i really didn't have any friends, and so i had no one to fall back on. no pun intended.

aaron was the only person i'd been social with for the last few days, and when entering the classroom, i quietly listened to the lecture and prayed for the class to end shortly.

a teacher pulled me aside.

"mrs. chromewell, are you doing okay? i heard what happened to you and mr. kellen a few days ago."

i smile falsely and respond, "i'm a bit shaken up, but otherwise fine."

"good. well, if you need anything, we're here for you."

bull.

^

AARON

they sent home work. could you believe it?! stella brought home all of my equations and worksheets with an apologetic stare at my wound.

it wasn't healing. i don't know why, it just wasn't. i didn't tell stella, because she thinks it's just a small stab and it will get better.

he infected me with the blood on the knife, though. stella's blood, she was stabbed first.

she also doesn't know that bryan died an hour ago. he had the blood infection, too.

^