saturday

4:35 am

STELLALUNA

shadows guide the darkness, empty souls melting into the floor surrounding me.

for a moment, i'm excited. i figure i'm like a character in a book, an actress in a movie. but then, i realize that this is real life, and this is not a good real life scenario.

"hello!!" i screech, afraid of the situation.

my last memories were of the boy who always looks at me strangely at the bus running out of the bus and i leaving the bus as well.

"hey!!!" i holler louder.

"whoever you are, please let me go!" i exclaim, my body tangled in uncomfortable ropes and my back leaning into my chair.

"would you shut up?" a bitter voice said to my left.

my eyebrows furrow, but it doesn't show through the darkness. "who are you?"

"who do you think i am?"

"a guy."

"okay...close. i'm the queen." the voice laughed dryly, a cool liquid splashing onto her back.

i smelt gasoline. "are you going to set me on fire?"

"only for a while."

^

5:22 am

AARON

have you ever sat in the middle of your room, cross legged, pinched temples, and closed your eyes? and while closing your eyes, have you ever wondered why you couldn't see anything and what exactly eyesight is?

the answer, is that eyesight is irrelevant in darkness. that's why at the moment, my eyesight is worthless.

my eyes pinch for a while and i scrutinize the situation. my hands are tied behind me and my mouth is covered with a bedazzled cloth. a fake jewel drips into my mouth, i taste disney princess.

almost about to give up hope in search for a light, i find a bright source clipping at a bloodcurdling scream.

from stella.

^

5:23 am

at this point, i'm speechless. my first instinct is to attempt at stopping the fire, but as i'm tied together in a bundle, it's a bit difficult.

my body toppled over hers like a flopping fish, trying to smother the fire and also hoping not to crush her.

"oh my god, oh my god, aaron!" she screeches, her neck trickled with burns and her hair smelling like smoke.

she tries hugging me, but frankly, we are so uncomfortable and in such an awkward situation that there's no possible way she could even lift herself back up with the chair attached to her.

"shh, stella, calm down." her tears soak through her burns, and my roped body tries to hug her too.

"enough!" a roar erupts in the corner beside my right side. my ears perk and my body stiffens as i prepare for whatever the kidnapper has done.

^