epilogue

before you read the epilogue:

HELLO!! IT'S ME AGAIN, AND I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL ONE MORE TIME FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY POORLY WRITTEN YET HIGHLY DEDICATED STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKED STELLA-LUNA AND AARON'S ROMANCE.

thank you all, you're so precious

^

3:33 pm

STELLALUNA

"honey?" careful, now.

my mother strolled past my eyes and i scanned my surroundings quickly. the lady's office again. great.

the same bells rang and the same uncomfortable leather chairs squished my body around as we waited for her to enter the room.

"hello! sorry i'm late!" her british accent is almost cringe-worthy and reminds me too much of aaron's family.

my mother waved her hands around and said, "no worries."

"ahem."

"oh, right! would you like to say anything more of what you said before?" the counsellor asks me eagerly, taking out her pen and folder.

i shake my head no and fold back into the chair.

"so, are the medications working?" the counsellor asks my mother. she nods happily.

"yes, it's all working out good. stella, could you tell me who you think aaron is?" my mother tilted her neck over to me.

i slouched. "he's just some amazing book character that i've always wanted to know."

my mother and the counsellor both smile widely to each other and when i glance down at the folder, written on the very top neatly was, STELLA-LUNA CHROMEWELL- SCHIZOPHRENIA

^

okay okay okay!

before you go insane, i'd like to explain that the entire story was not just a story that stella was reading on her wattpad. that would be clever and very fourth-wall-broken, but that wasn't the idea.

my original idea was that stella was suffering from schizophrenia and created herself a friend named aaron whom she fell in love with and handled many strong situations with (the kidnapping.) also, the story only takes place in a week so it didn't have much romance with stella and aaron because it was mainly supposed to lead on more about her disease and how the kidnapping situation was unrealistic and faux, rather than having aaron and stella make out nonstop like in the hunger games. (the cave)

yes, the story is supposed to twist your mind to full complexity and confusion. hopefully it did, if not then i'm a terrible brain teaser creator.

also, my new story following this third book in the problem series will be named asleep. hope you enjoy that as well, being it's also similar to the other books in the problems series.

thanks for reading and keep in touch! make sure you've read more other two books in the problems series and stay tuned for the new reveals in december 2015!

all love, abby