Hello, How Low?

Harry had never had real family before to depend on her. But here was her godson. Someone she'd been charged the care of, as in like an honorary parent.

And those bastards were using him against her.

"Miss Henrietta, we'll be reaching my contact soon. I know you know her -Arabella Figg?" Archer spoke up in the car and she glanced at him in surprise, just remembering that Giovanni had told her Archer had used Mrs. Figg and then consequently Rufus Fudge as contacts.

Figg, huh? So she could guess that they would be attempting to meet with Rufus.

In some ways, she did and didn't expect that. She'd been so far removed from her 'past' that she was almost solely living in the present, and with Giovanni and in his ('theirs' her mind whispered) estate that everything else was like an unreal dream. And now it was crashing down on her like the reality it was.

A hand on her wrist squeezed and broke her out of her thoughts. She looked to see the owner of the hand smile grimly at her.

"Do not worry, Miss Henrietta. Things will be fine in the end, and until you are back with Giovani again, I will make sure that you will be fine in the meantime."

She nodded, though inwardly she was still feeling trepidation. But soon enough, they'd reached the area of her old home and parked in front of Mrs. Figg's house. However, as she looked out, it was almost amazing, but also disconcerting to see her aunt, uncle, and Dudley getting out of her old house and heading to the car, as if nothing was wrong and nothing was missing in their lives.

Just like she had never existed.

It made her a bit sad. Not that she ever cared for the Dursleys, except for Dudley. It was just so sad and disheartening to have been so forgotten and thoroughly, especially by people who were supposed to be family. She knew it was a spell that had done this, as Giovanni had explained to her how he'd had Archer go to the store where she had told him an old schoolmate of hers (and his family) could help her out...but she knew that even without a spell, the Dursleys would have wished to have completely forgotten her existence in their lives just as easily and utterly as they had with that spell.

They had never wanted her in their lives after all.

"You are worth so much more than them," she heard Archer say strictly, and she saw that he'd seen and watched her attention be captured by the family now moving out of the driveway and starting to drive off. "And you have a new and better family now."

Harry smiled slightly and agreed, patting Archer's shoulder in thanks briefly, before getting out of the car and leading the way to Mrs. Figg's front door. She rang it a few times, and finally got an answer the fifth time.

"Hold on, hold on! I'm coming!" she heard the old woman say irritably, tossing the door open.

Mrs. Figg's eyes widened at the sight of her, gasping aloud and her wrinkled hand flying to cover her mouth in shock.

"H-Harry?" her name slipped out from Mrs. Figg's lips.

Harry hesitantly gestured to inside the house, to which the old lady quickly looked around in fear before shuffling inside and opening the door. Archer quickly ushered Harry inside, and then the two of them were seated in the living room and having tea, while Archer explained their predicament.

Mrs. Figg was wringing her hands. "I...I don't know about this. But I guess I can contact Rufus right now and see about him coming over and trying to help you."

Archer nodded in agreement, while Harry inwardly worried and tried not to get too impatient. There was a part of her that didn't want to just sit there and wait, while part of her understood that this was probably the best course of action. They needed help to get into the Ministry after all, and Harry couldn't risk Teddy being taken even farther away from her and having who knows what being done to him.