The end

Taking a nose dive down to the ground was not my idea of a great way to end the day but that was exactly what it was when Raven's lips caught mine as he swooped down on me. Arms and limbs entangled we misted away back to Melbourne and landed with an impressive bounce on his bed.

Clothes ripped and shredded as it got pulled apart to bare skin. Lips meshed and clashed. Tongues tangled and teeth gnashed. But despite the violence of our sudden need, we clung together for the longest time needing that closeness more than the urge to mate.

I wanted him so much. I wanted to skawk at him and all over him to show it. His laugh was husky with want as he clearly wanted the same.

Come in my mind.

That was an invitation I couldn't refuse. I did want to cum ... in his mind and my own.

My naughty thoughts were swiftly rewarded. Tearing our lips apart with a growl, he started to kiss his way down my cheek, neck and torso before settling to suckle at my throbbing nipples. Plumping each breast in his hands, he reached out to do more than suckle and nibble. Teeth razed me to the very edge. Drawing out cries for more. I writhed against him.l delirious with the sensations sparking and igniting all over me.

My hands clutched tightly in his hair scrambled to draw his lips back to mine even as my feet climbed up his back trying to draw him in ever closer.

Nuzzling and nipping, he ignored my pleas for release and took off on his own self-fullfilling quest. Drawing yet more cries of frustration and angst at his deliberate maneuvering of my body. I was not a toy to play with. I had wants and need. Needs that needed to be met... now.

But his lips were relentless in the pursuit of happiness and that was where he settled at the well of my happiness tgat he proceeded to drink dry.

As if that could ever happen. Not with any part of him being on any part of me.

I trashed and moaned and all but screamed for more and yet Raven's languid strokes with his tongue did not relent. Having already drunk me once I wanted to be invaded by other parts of him too.

So I used power to flip him over smd restrain him on his back and I climbed over and settled onto a perch I more than enjoyed.

Riding him in ernest, I sang to him my love in a chant.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

Raven joined in the chant echoing the words back to me. The rythem of song and dance peaked and with a hoarse cry we came together.

I love you.

Having been in his mind as he was in mine made the pleasure from our love and mating all that much more intense.

But it was the vision that the Moon Goddess chose to share with us that sent us both into raptures of loves.

A child.

Our baby. Flashes of visions shone in our minds.

Oh my Goddess! Pulling back Raven's grinning lips to mine we began once again to devour each other whole in a night spent with at times ravenous and at others tender love making.