Chapter 7

"Now listen." Dio started, with a somewhat cold tone "I'm much older than you could ever imagine, well... I'm definitely in my 100s now."

You cocked your head, quietly questioning Dio "Wha... What do you mean?"

"I'm what you call... A vampire."

You jumped back, leaning back on the arm of the couch that Dio had gently put you down on "I... Umm..."

Seeing your reaction, Dio frowned, putting a hand on your shoulder and flashing his usual sly smile "I'm not planning on drinking your blood, darling."

There was a moment of silence, Dio stared into your eyes, you couldn't really pinpoint the emotion he was feeling, if anything at all. He was a strange creature but you couldn't help but feel something. You didn't know what but it was something.

"It was due to a mask." He continued, happily breaking the silence "It required blood for it to work... Unfortunately, said mask was destroyed by my... By Johnathan Jostar."

You stayed silent, you didn't know what to say and anything you could've said was irrelevant at this time.

He placed both hands on your cheeks, making it impossible for you to move. He talked slowly "But as long as you stay here, you have nothing to worry about... You're going to stay, right?"

You were starting to panic, his sly smile, this way of speaking and what he said, it was all too dangerous. Dio was dangerous and you all of all people knew this, yet, here you were. Your face held by this... Creature, not sure if you could call him a person at this point.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asked cooly, his facial expression didn't change at all.

"No." You stated bluntly, you didn't know if you were lying or not.

"Good..." he muttered somewhat softly, staring into your eyes once more.

His hands pressed into your cheeks, making it more difficult to pull away before roughly pulling you towards him. His and your lips collided, you could only gasp in response. The kiss was short, consisting of mainly the collision and him wrapping his large arms around your somewhat small form with much ease.

When he pulled away, he repositioned himself so that your head was against his chest.

Your head was spinning, Dio had his sly smirk plastered across his face.