Chapter 15

Shit.

I looked down at ______, her tiny (well, tiny compared to myself) was now covered in blood splatter. I must admit, it complimented her eyes surprisingly we-

Wait.

Why the fuck was she up here?!

-

You looked up at Dio, his face contorted into a mixture of emotions, the last to land on his features was mild annoyance from what you could tell.

You jumped once he finally spoke to you "I don't know whether to be proud about the fact that I've managed to corrupt you enough to kill someone or to be angry about the fact you did it when I did that scene just to get you to safety, just for you to run off and possibly been killed."

"I wasn't gonna ki-" you started, before slowly trailing off, you suddenly thought

'Oh God I was actually gonna kill him.' you were momentarily disgusted at yourself but decided to save the self loathing for later.

"Well, I didn't die." You stated, completely blowing off your last attempt at a statement.

Dio's face was straight for a minute before scowling and easily pinning you to the ground. His scowl stayed on his features, making his glare so intense that you had to look away.

"Yes, well, you could've." He hissed "And I don't really appreciate going through all this effort just to have the girl who went and got herself kidnapped suddenly going off to get herself murdered."

The way he said it and what he said caused mixed feelings, was it more of a chore to pick you up? Well in all technicality, you had made it easier for those guys to kidnap you. If you hadn't of attacked them, you probably could've ran off. You looked back at him, you could have ran of, hell you could've ran out of the mansion and never looked back.

"S-Sorry." was the best thing you managed to squeak out.

However Dio seemed to accept it, this was some new found timidness that he had never really seen from you before. You'd always been a little dare devil, trying to escape.

He had been too lenient if anything. He stayed silent as he tried to figure out why he did that. Maybe it was boredom? That was most likely the case but pure boredom probably wouldn't give him motivation to come save you, god no.

It was apparent to him there was an infatuation to some degree, he still couldn't figure it out.

You moving uncomfortably under him brought him back to his senses. "Don't do this shit anymore." he stated bluntly looking down at you with an intense, blank stare "If I want you to act upon my behalf, I will ask you... Or..." he shifted some hair out of the way of your forehead "Or, I'll force you to, you don't need to know how." he smirked.

You gave him a small smile before he pushed himself off you. You stood up slowly.

He picked you up again, but this time, hoisting you up so you were laying on your shoulder. "You'll need a bath." he muttered before carrying you back home (or at least to a taxi which he can hijack).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you had returned, you had been led to a bathroom that was joined with Dio's bedroom. The bath was pretty old but it was big and somehow still had hot water. You wondered if this was the doing of a stand. You would have to ask Dio if a stand had limits to just fighting.

As you finished up, you had realised that you hadn't picked up any clean clothes...
As if on cue, there was a knock on the door and Dio's voice soon boomed through the door. "I realised you were an idiot and didn't pick up anything to change into..."

You huffed at the word idiot

"...So I brought this."

You opened the door so that only your head was popping out to see that Dio was holding...

Absolutely nothing.

You glared at him, he simply smirked back.

"Dio... I will sleep in the towel if I have to." You threatened.

"I don't think you would want to." he teased, waking off and throwing a black piece of material through the door.

"What is it?"

"One of my vests."

You cautiously closed the door before inspecting the piece. It was indeed a vest. You quickly put it on, feeling the cold get to your body.

It was of course, a loose fit. However, it covered everything that needed to be covered.

You inspected yourself before walking out to see Dio already lying on the bed. He was shirtless and seemed to be wearing black trousers, you assumed it was what he wore under all that yellow stuff.

He turned to face you when he heard the bathroom door close. He didn't give you a verbal response, just a smirk and a beckoning finger as he shuffled along for you to climb into bed.

You were getting cold again so you quickly walked along and almost jumped in as you covered yourself with the sheets.

A dark chuckle came from Dio as he pulled you closer. "I thought that would keep you warm enough." He stated as you subconsciously put a leg over his.

He looked over your features again, now that they weren't covered in blood. They seemed much softer and relaxed. He shifted so that his head was above yours, you chose to move closer and rest your forehead against his neck. You soon drifted on, soft breathing landing on him.

Fair to say, you were warm enough by now.