Chapter 16

(AN: To help ease the pain of me being dead for a long time, here's a super short chapter)

*tickle* you scrunched your nose *tickle* you groaned and covered your nose before feeling something soft.

Feathers?

You quickly opened your eyes to see a giant bird in front of you.

What? Can Dio shape shift? DID DIO TURN INTO A BIRD?

Your head started spinning in confusion while the bird inspected you, bobbing it's head slightly. It was too early for this. It was too early in general. Did you know what time it was? No but it was still too early.

After a few moments you heard Dio chuckle "I see you found our new friend." you then felt his hand on your head which helped you calmed down a little. 'Good, he's NOT a bird'

"This" Dio started "is the new guardian of this place. Pet shop is his name."

What kind of name was that?! His parents either hated the poor bird or Dio is terrible with names.

"You should really give me a warning about birds in our bed." ______ mumbled, stretching before finally sitting up.

With a smirk, Dio turned and walked towards the exit of the room "Now, ______ hurry up and put some clothes on, we have things to be getting on with."

"Li-Like what...?"

"Figuring out that stand would be a good start."