Chapter 11

A few days later, it was Jack's funeral. I've been invited and I decide to attend the funeral. I just want to pay my respects to one of my friends.

A couple of hours later, the funeral cars turn up. I get in one with Jack's Mum, Dad and sister sat in and we make our way to the church, sitting in an awkward silence all the way there. I don't really know what to say, so I decide it's best to say nothing as I don't want to upset them any more than they probably are already.

We get to the church about twenty minutes later and the service takes about an hour. I watch as they lay Jack to rest and then I decide to head home. I'm just walking away, when I hear a voice behind me.

"Tulisa!" I hear someone call. 

"Yeah?" I reply, turning back round. 

"Thanks for coming today!" Jack's Mum answered. 

"You're welcome" I smiled.

I got back home about an hour later and I was greeted by Danny and Skye.

"How was it?" Danny asked me. 

"Yeah it was alright" I replied quietly. 

"Did you cry Mum?" Skye asked me. 

"Most people cried babe" I answered. 

"I love you Mum" Skye told me as she hugged me tightly. 

"Aw, I love you too Skye" I smiled.

I tried to put a brave face on for Skye and the twins' sake but of course, Danny saw straight through it.  

"You know if you want to talk T, let me know" Danny spoke to me. 

"I'm fine Dan, I just want us to try and get back to normal" I smiled, probably unconvincingly.

A short while later Isabella started crying so I lifted her out her swing and began pacing the room with her in my arms. She soon settled down so I placed her back in her swing. Then, of course, Imogen started crying as well, so I left Danny to do the same with her. whilst I went off to get a drink.

A short while later, me, Dan and Skye settled down as a family to watch movies and eat food. Skye began to get tired so I put her in mine and Danny's bed for a nap, even though she's eight years old.

A couple of hours later, I went to wake Skye up, but she wouldn't wake up. 

"Skye?" I spoke, nudging her. 

"Skye, come on sweetheart, it's dinner time" I told her. 

"Skye!" I shouted. 

"T, what's up?" Danny asked. 

"I-it's Skye. She's not moving!" I cried.