Chapter 12

"What are you shouting for?" Skye asked sleepily, as she began to wake up.

"Thank God for that! I thought something had happened to you!" I told her as I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Why?" Skye questioned, as she sat up.

"It's just when you wouldn't wake up. It doesn't matter now though babe" I smiled.

"Skye, do you want your dinner?" Danny asked her.

"Yeah" She answered.

"Come on then, I'll get you some" He told her.

Danny and Skye went off to get some food and I sat on the bed thinking about things. I was thinking about things for ages, mostly the family life I have now that I never dreamed I'd have. I have three beautiful children and an amazing boyfriend. My phone vibrated on the bed so I picked it up to see who it was.

From ??:

Where you at babe? xx

To ??:

Excuse me?

From ??:

This is Megan, right?

To ??:

No sorry, wrong number. I've got a boyfriend and three kids.

From ??:

Oh alright, sorry :)

To ??:

No worries 

I locked my phone and went to see where Danny and Skye were. Skye had just finished her food so we let her watch T.V for a bit. Danny was washing Skye's plate up so I sneaked up behind him.

"Hello Mr" I giggled.

"Oh, I wonder who this is?" He laughed.

"Hmm, who do you think?"  I smiled.

"Is it my beautiful girlfriend and Mother of my kids?" He answered.

"It might be and if you turn round, you'll see" I spoke to him.

"Oh hello" He winked as he turned round.

"Hey" I replied, cuddling into him.

"What can I do for you?" He questioned me.

"Cuddles" I murmured.

"Cuddles it is then" He agreed.

"Mum, Dad, the twins are crying!" Skye shouted from downstairs.

"Right come on, we better see to these two" I groaned, taking his hand.

We fed, changed, burped and put the girls back in their swings, before we bathed and put Skye to bed. All three kids were in bed by about 8:30pm so we had a couple of hours to ourselves before we went to bed later. We decided to watch a film and as usual, I fell asleep half way through it. I felt Danny pick me up and carry me to bed. He pulled the covers around me, kissed my head and put the lamp on that was next to the bed. I didn't need to get changed as I was in my pyjamas anyway. Danny went to go turn the T.V and lamps off in the living room before getting the baby monitor and putting it next to our bed and he climbed in next to me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head gently, before setting down to get himself some sleep.

The next morning.

Skye had school so Danny took her while I stayed home and sorted the twins out, as well as trying to do the house work as well. When Danny dropped Skye off at school, he came home and I was changing Isabella. I'd changed Imogen already.