Chapter 12

Sakura walked to the Hokage's building's entrance, where her soon to be housemates were waiting. Sasori and Itachi gave her nod as she walked towards them and Karin merely rolled her eyes. Sakura ignored her act and politely nod back.

"Please, follow me." Said Sakura. Karin scowled.

"Why can't I be with Sasuke-Kun instead?"

"Because, I am the only female on the team. And if Uchiha-San had any intentions for you to stay with him, he would have said so." Sakura pitied the redhead, but also find her a little annoying. But other than that, she have no ill will for her.

"Are you trying to tell me that he isn't interested in me?"

Itachi was quite amused of his little brother's choice while, Sasori was merely annoyed with the redhead's questions. Sakura gave her a eyebrow raised.

"No offense, Karin-San but Uchiha Sasuke isn't interested in anyone but himself."

"You're just jealous that he rejected you." Karin snapped. She looked quite happy with her remark, too bad her companions weren't. Itachi was looking at her. He knew that the Kyuubi vessel was interested in her but didn't know that she had a history with Sasuke and Sasuke rejected her? Is Sasuke blind that he didn't recognize the gem? He mentally shook his head at his brother's naivety. Sasori, although looked bored but was quite interested in Blossom's answer.

Sakura burst out of laughter. Is she seriously? Sasuke can go to hell for all she cares. Karin was surprised. She thought that Sakura would be upset but...

"S-sorry, it's quite funny. Trust me, Karin-San. I don't want him. Ever. He is all yours. But don't tell me I didn't warned you." She managed to calm her chuckles.

"B-but... he... you loved him!" She accused.

"Did I?" Sakura asked, looking curious.

"Yes!"

"If you say so." She shrugged, carelessly and Karin sputtered at her attitude. "Oh! Look. We are here." She stopped walking and turned around and almost felt her knees go weak. Uchiha Itachi, His Royal bitchyness was smirking. Damn. If that wasn't a sexiest thing then she don't know what is. Karin's face was red with frustration. Hell, even Sasori looked amused.

Any ways. She open the door and walked in Her apartment building, rest following behind. She walked in the elevator and pressed the 4th floor as the door closed. She held her smirk when her caught the impressed looking trio.

"You have elevator?!"

She shrugged in response. The elevator beeped and the doors open.

"Shall we?" She motioned with her hand.

They walked out of the lift, infront of the Golden and brown door. Sakura punched the password in the small screen and the door opened. They gave her a look.

"For security reasons." Was answered. They were quite impressed. The apartment was very luxurious.

"You have the whole floor?" Karin asked.

"Two actually, this one and next one."

"How can you afford it." Karin blurted. Sakura just smiled.

"I'm an Anbu Captain, Head of the Hospital, Hokage's Surrogate daughter, So yeah..." Karin gapped.

"It's impressive." Sasori complemented. Sakura just nodded 'thanks'.

"This is kitchen, here is T.V lounge, there is Dinning area. Now, Please follow me. So, I can show you guys your room." She lead them to second floor. They followed her like a lost puppy. They walked upstairs and the first room came.

"This is Karin-San's. The one beside her's is Itachi-San's and across from it is Sasori's. Mine is just besides his." They all went nodded and went to their respective rooms. So did Sakura.