chapter 23

Hey guys...
I have decided to dedicate this chapter to:

Tsunemori please check out her book " Akatsuki Student Council."

You are doing an excellent job, bae. Keep it up.

Enjoy the chapter.

"WTF?!" Snarled Uchiha Sasuke, "I decline!"

"You can't. The council decided that no trial is going to take place. So, I decided your punishments  you will get d-rank missions for four months and you won't get paid for it. And let's not forget that you are still a genin. So, you are not allowed to take part in chunin exams for three years." Tsunade said, resisting an urge to smirk at the Uchiha's seething figure.

Sasuke gave her a death glare, "Why three years?" He said with gritted teeth.

However, this time she did smirked, "Because I just love to see you miserable~" she said with a sickly sweet voice.

Devil. Sasuke thought. He pinched at the bridge of his nose to calm his nerves. And Tsunade grinned at his his expense. Fucking Devil.

"Oh~ your first mission is with Karin, I'm sure you are remember Tora. Right?" She gave him a evil grin. Sasuke felt a chill ran through his spine at the name of the devil's spawn. Tora. The Horror.

With a last glare, Sasuke disappeared from the office.

_______________________________________

Sakura ran into her room and slammed the door shut. She sat down, leaning against it. Her cheeks were still hot due to her encounter with a handsome Hyuga and her heart was was still beating loudly in her chest.

I can't believe that Neji confessed to me. He also kissed me! Her cheeks turned even redder as she remember those soft, warm lips against her skin.

A knock startled her from her thoughts. She quickly stood up and opened the door. Karin marched in and sat down on her bed. She opened her mouth to say but stopped seeing red faced Sakura.

"Are you alright?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah." She nodded, "you wanted something?"

"Old hag is sending me on a mission with Sasuke."

"Don't let Shishou hear you." Karin waved off her comment.

"Was it you?" Sakura tilted her head at her question.

"For choosing me for the mission."

"Yeah. But it didn't take much persuasion. Shishou agreed quickly." Sakura shrugged.

"Wonder why..."Karin trailed off.

"Oh well. Bye. It's time for my mission."

"See ya." Karin left.

_______________________________________

A sight of white ceiling greeted Hinata as she opened her eyes. She felt something warm on her stomach and looked to see Shino sleeping on the chair beside her, his hand on her stomach and head snuggled in her side. Shino's other hand was holding hers.

She blinked as the memories of meeting rushed to her head.

My baby! She panicked. Shino felt something twitched in his hand and sat up straight. A sight of Hinata, who was on the verge of panic attack greeted him.

Hinata felt her chest tightened. As she struggle to breath. "B-ba..b-baby." She managed to choke out.

"Our Baby's fine. Look at me, Hinata. Sweetheart, look at me. Our baby is fine." He cupped her face and looked her in her eye. He kept repeating, reassuring the same sentence.

"Come on, take a deep breath for me." Hinata did and began to calm down. Seeing this, Shino pulled her in his lap and gently rubbed her back.

"Do you feel better, sweetheart?" He felt Hinata nod and let go of her. Hinata opened her mouth to say something but Shino raised his hand to stop her.

"Please, let me talk, darling. I love you. I always have and always will. I didn't cancel our wedding because I don't want you. I stopped it because I saw how stressful it was becoming for you. I could see you were getting tired. So, I postponed it to, after you gave birth to our baby. I'm so sorry that you misunderstood me and almost got hurt." Shino's eyes shone in sincerity and adoration.

"Shino-kun... I-"

"You don't need to say anything. It was my fault. But I promise you that I would never hurt you. I love you." He swore, kissing her forehead.

"I love you more." She mumbled in her neck after she embraced him."

Shino let out a chuckle, "Not possible." And stroked her long hair, lovingly.

_______________________________________

AAAAAHHH!
SHINO IS SO ADORABLE.
.
.
.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER.
.
.
.
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.