Girl Im In Love With You

Brooklyn's pov

He is actually pretty hot up close. Well now he is hot from every angle. I figured out he isn't all about him. He's sweet, funny, cute, cheeky, easy going, and really nice. He is really cute, as I said. He has beautiful emerald green eyes, amazing brown curls, cute dimples, plump lips, and an adorable nose.

"Hey Brooklyn!" My friend Mallory said walking up to me. Me and Mallory have been friends since we were in 6th grade. She had her own little clique like I do to hang out with at lunch like I do, but sometimes she sits with me and my other friends. I have to admit, I would be lying if I said she was ugly. She had hair a little longer than mine, brownish-black with blonde highlights. She also had amazing cheek bones (A/N this is my actual friend and if your reading this Mallory, this is true and your really pretty. I'm just speaking the truth. And I know I sound lesbian writing this but I'm not. I just think Mallory is pretty.) and pretty eyes.

"Hey girl! What're you up to?" I ask her, smiling.

"Just being jealous of you and the clique. You are hanging out with Styles! Geez, he's been looking at you with googly eyes! I think someone is crushing on you!" She says popping out her only dimple.

"Oh, I know he likes me. I heard him whisper that he wishes our friendship could be more than what it is and he thought I couldn't hear him." I said nonchalantly. Mallory sat there with her jaw dropped.

"Brarry Stant all the way!" She almost screeched.

"What?"

"It's your couple name you dork!" She stated looking at me like I was crazy.

"Oh! I get it! Like...um...Malisty Tomlenright!" I said smiling. Her eyes went wide.

"How do you know I like Louis brother Wisty Tomlinson!" She whispered.

"Just like you knew with Harry. You look at him like he is a diamond tiara! Eyes wide and in a daze." I told her. Just as if it were on cue, Wisty came up to where we were talking.

"Hey Brooklyn! Hi Mallory!" He said. Wisty has baby blue eyes like Louis and long brown hair that looks like it's been wind swept.

"Hey Wis! What are you up to?" I asked him.

"I came over to ask Mallory is she would like to hang out later on this evening." He told us. Mallory looked like she'd been to frozen in shock to answer, so I answered for her.

"Sorry. Mallory is kinda shy. But she'd love to!" I said enthusiastically.

"Ok. Here's my number." He said ripping off a piece of paper and handed it to Mallory who was still in shock. Then he left.

"Haha! Malisty Tomlenright is real!" I said to Mallory.

--------------------

These first few chapters I will be getting relationships started and tell who and what the people look like who are in this.

Hoped you like!

So far we have...

-Brarry Stant

-Malisty Tomlenright

And Mallory's name in this, not the real world, is Mallory Enright. I don't mean to copy The Darkest Powers trilogy, not a ff but an actual book, but a witch in that trilogies name is Victoria Enright so yea I kinda stole the last name. Sorry couldn't think of anything else!

Love you Mallory, Olivia, Alayna, Kennedy, Savanna, and all my fablouis readers!

Ps two updates in a day!

Night!!

-Brooklyn Loyd