Together In Heart and Mind

Brooklyn's pov

"My heart beats a million times

Every time I see those beautiful eyes

I feel like your committing a crime

Stealing away this heart of mine

Your lips so pink

Voice so intriguing

It is like my heart sinks

When I think of the love I'm pleading

I will never get to meet you

Yet I feel it's destiny

That our love is true

And that we are meant to be

We are heart and mind

Tho you will never see

You are in my head all the time

And all the things you mean to me"

I write without even noticing. We were in third period, choir, and we were watching Grease. I had this class with Louis, Harry, Olivia, and Mallory. Louis was getting a kick out of watching this and saying basically every one of Danny's lines. The poem was about Harry. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my heart.

"I got chills. They're multiplying. And I'm losing all control." I heard Lou sing in the back of the room. I admit he is a good singer.

"Oo! Is that about Harry?" Olivia whispers to my right, knocking me out of thought.

"No! I mean yes. I mean, I don't know!" I rushed back at her.

"You know he's looking at you, right?" She replies."He really likes you, Wavy!" She says.

"I know and I like him too. But I've only k own him for two days. I don't know him to well." I tell her.

"Girls, please stop talking." Mrs.Partlow says to us. She's 7 months pregnant. She is having a little girl named Rowan.

"Sorry Mrs.Partlow!" We reply to her.

"Go back there and talk to him." Olivia said.

"Yea you should get to know him better! All of us are dating someone! Your a single pringle!" Mallory said to my left.

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" I say getting up.

Harry's pov

Brooklyn is up in the front of the room talking to her friends. She is really pretty.

"Girls, please stop talking." Mrs.Partlow says.

"Sorry Mrs.Partlow." They reply.

Then it gets quiet. Except Lou muttering lines to himself. Then, Brooklyn got up and came back to sit next to me.

"Hey!" She says in her beautiful voice.

"Hey!" I reply with a smile.

"You look bored!" She said poking my dimples. She is so cute.

"Well, we are in school watching Grease, I'm gonna be bored." I tell her.

"Well, I was coming back here to keep you company. Lou looks hypnotized by this movie." She says. Lou looks possessed. Wide eyes not blinking to save his life and mumbling to himself.

"I was wondering, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. Man if she says no I will die!

"Well..." She says stalling. Oh no, she is going to say no. My eyes start to water.

"Yes. Harry, I would be honored to be your girlfriend." She says. My heart bursts with joy. She said yes! And for the rest of the movie, we sat there, holding hands, cuddled together. Her friends looked back to her resting her head on my shoulder and smiled. They are weird, but if she is like them, I have alot of new friends.

-------------------

Thanks for reading and I think this is my best chapter yet.

Love yous! Night!

I apologized to my crush and he apologized to me! Ahh so happy! He judged me before getting to know me and now he is saying he is really sorry! Ahh!

Night and love little mix and Ed sheeran and one direction and Cher Lloyd!!

-Brooklyn Loyd