~Part 75~

In The Shower, 10pm

~Me & Lau hop in the shower, the water warmish-hot wetting up our bodies as we stand under it together. I run my wet hand down his drenched chest & start to kiss it slowly. He then picks me up & I wrap my legs around his waist as he squeezes my ass & kisses my lips slowly & passionately. With the bathroom door closed, the bathroom & shower gets steamier & steamier by the second. I feel his dick hard against my ass & my pussy pulsates yearning to feel him move inside me. I moan for him, whining to him. He simply replies back no "Mm mm". I grab a hold of the skin on his back & dig my nails into it a bit, "Please....". He speaks lowly next to my ear, "My love, you know I can't...." I whine again digging my fingers of my left hand into his back & reach behind me with my right hand to slowly push all of his dick inside me & I mistakenly & uncontrollably moan out too loudly. His bare flesh inside of me, no latex rubber, just his delicious, amazing, smooth skin inside me. The first time I've ever felt all of him, the real him....He groans feeling my bare flesh for the first time as well & he thrusts up into me harshly not able to contain his resistance. This time a soft, light scream escapes from me & then I tell myself that we must stop before something unwanted occurs...So I reluctantly & slowly lift up & pull him out of me, moaning & catching my breath, my pussy throbbing like crazy. He groans, "Fuck!" & I slip down out of his arms, standing on my own now but still facing him. I slam him into the shower wall, laying my head in his chest & wrapping both my arms around his body. His head resting flat against the wall & his arms holding me tight against him. We stand here like that silent for about a minute, just catching our breaths, thinking about the feeling, how incredible it felt....Then he finally speaks, barely audible, "I think I almost lost my mind....". I reply in a daze, "I almost lost my mind as well..." After a couple more seconds, he finally lifts his head up from the wall, straightening his posture as he stares down at me. He says, "I knew it..." I reply confused, "What?" He answers, "That you will be the one who will kill me..You're gonna make me die bébé..." I shake my head, smiling humorously, "We're gonna make each other die..die of too much pleasure..." He chuckles softly, "Yes that of course, & you're gonna make me get you pregnant with our child if you ever do that again" I laugh softly a little, "I understand Laurent..that was...very very risky & very out of my character. I'm sorry about that sweetheart." He replies, "I'm gonna have to put you on birth control if you want me like that again bébé". I reply, "I know baby...it..just felt too incredible..." He replies, "We need an even better word for that feeling than incredible my love", "I agree..". He then smiles lightly & kisses me softly before grabbing his wash cloth to continue washing himself up & then I focus & wash myself as well. We then get dressed together & then head to the living room where Larry & Eleni are now adding the little finishing touches to our hotel suite party. By 11:15pm, our guests start knocking on the door & coming into our suite to join the party & by 12:15am there was about 50 people here...Pretty crazy. Most of the people here I've never met in my life & I'm just kinda hovering around Laurent & Larry for the most part & sometimes I would interact with Eleni, Skitzo, Smart Mark, & Bailrok. Everyone else was either sitting around looking cool, socializing, dancing some, kissing/touching, drinking, or smoking. It was then when I was sitting in Lau's lap on the couch with Larry sitting next to us when the doorbell rang & I spot Eleni & Smart Mark going to go answer it. My curious eyes watch them as they open the door & when I see who's standing in the doorway, I stop breathing for probably about 4 seconds. After those seconds, I take in a big gasp of air & turn to excitedly wrap my arms around Lau's neck exclaiming, "LAURENT!! ABEL!!! ABEL FUCKING TESFAYE!!!!"~

Laurent: *hugs her back tightly, rubbing her back* Bébé...I can't breathe!! *coughs*

Norry: *lets go of him* I'm sorry baby!!! So this was the surprise?! *turns to Larry* LARRY!!! You guys are the best!!!